Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

Goofyernmost

Even after Star Wars this will continue to be the case. It's a more built out park with more to do.
More to do only if you like thrill rides. However, the rid-able ones in many cases are done better then Disney did them. As a single solo traveler there is a very limited number of things to do there for me. For the most part everything is geared to the younger thrill seeker or kids, leaving mostly just repeat story lines for the more mellow, but, not dead yet, group of baby boomers.

I honestly do not understand the mourning over the loss of the Streets of America. When DHS was a studio they had a real purpose and one that so many found interesting, especially if they were shown movies or TV where those facades were used. After the studio died, they were just the borders of pathways for the public. Only nostalgic in and of themselves and not for the reason for their existence.

NothingRhymeswithOrange

If (and I mean a big if) Marvel ever finds a way into DHS, either by adding a Marvel section to the park or by continuing with the meet and greets, New York Street could be a viable way to have street level meet and greets for these characters. Especially Dr. Strange and any other NY based characters that are safe for Disney to use in park.

Ryan H. Serowinski

If (and I mean a big if) Marvel ever finds a way into DHS, either by adding a Marvel section to the park or by continuing with the meet and greets, New York Street could be a viable way to have street level meet and greets for these characters. Especially Dr. Strange and any other NY based characters that are safe for Disney to use in park.
Would had, if Universal never scored a deal with Marvel to do an area in one of its parks in Orlando(Nintendo could had sparked the area instead)or had closed the area for a different theme, and then Streets of America would had been Marvel City with Ant Man, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Avengers themed attractions, and a Doctor Strange show and (Real) meet & greet(NOT the infamous, failed one month Jedi Training wannabe)!, it would have been based off the Cinematic Universe.

PizzaPlanet

The old Writer's Stop:
WritersStop-0519017-1.jpg

Ryan H. Serowinski

DHS has so much potential- but its been mostly overlooked in favor of long in the tooth stage shows, cheap parades, and just letting things fall apart.
Stars and Motor Cars(in my opinion)was NOT cheap, Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun was(recycled floats from Block Party and a reused verse of the music of I Don't Wanna Work and the Play Parade theme):bored:

brb1006

Stars and Motor Cars(in my opinion)was NOT cheap, Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun was(recycled floats from Block Party and a reused verse of the music of I Don't Wanna Work and the Play Parade theme):bored:
Yeah but those parade pale in comparison to the parades that were made based on the latest Disney/Pixar film like the Mulan and Toy Story Parade being prime examples.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom