Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

InsideDisney

They don't change fireworks times after dessert parties release.
Disneyland did it for world of color's desert party when I went I got the woc desert party, The show was gonna start at 10 pm then 20 days before I came they changed the time to 10:45pm for the whole week, if disneyland can do it i'm pretty sure wdw could do it. They gave you a notice that your desert party has been changed to 10:45 on da website.

Rteetz

Disneyland did it for world of color's desert party when I went I got the woc desert party, The show was gonna start at 10 pm then 20 days before I came they changed the time to 10:45pm for the whole week, if disneyland can do it i'm pretty sure wdw could do it. They gave you a notice that your desert party has been changed to 10:45 on da website.
Disneyland and WDW don't operate the same.

peter11435

It's not just Dessert parties. There's also fireworks cruises and dining reservations at nearby restaurants to consider.

thundermtnGOAT

A new night parade at WDW would not begin until after holidays are finished, so I wouldn't expect anything until January 2018. They won't introduce a new parade during a time it would run on select nights due to so many hard ticket events.

Also, the pyro budget for HEA has nothing to do with whether or not there's a parade.

However, if there is a night parade at WDW in January or early 2018, I'd say it's a safe bet you can kiss OUAT goodbye as it will no longer be needed.

InsideDisney

Hearing some info about Paint the night will be spilled on D23 7/15/17 If it is moving, It can go to Shanghai, WDW or Disneyland paris. Look up "Paint the night" on twitter it's almost everywhere if your a true disney fan. @marni1971 Any news about this? Seems like DL packed up Paint the night for shipping somewhere...

brb1006

Hearing some info about Paint the night will be spilled on D23 7/15/17 If it is moving, It can go to Shanghai, WDW or Disneyland paris. Look up "Paint the night" on twitter it's almost everywhere if your a true disney fan. @marni1971 Any news about this? Seems like DL packed up Paint the night for shipping somewhere...
Or wait a few years

SweetDuffy101

But Disneyland Just got a shiny new parade, it seems unlikely that they want to ship a new parade, and it has only just been played for only a year and a half.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
However, if there is a night parade at WDW in January or early 2018, I'd say it's a safe bet you can kiss OUAT goodbye as it will no longer be needed.

Hasn't OUAT already been cut from the schedule starting in a few weeks? I'm pretty sure it's not on the summer schedule at all. There is that period at the end of Aug where HEA is currently dark for two weeks... any chance (if this is coming) that they start it at that time?

TTA94

The ONLY reason WDW maay want a parade soon is to run it after HEA to keep guest in the park rather than the majority bailing right after HEA. Maybe they want to eliminate OUAT... and regardless they should along with MiSi!

InsideDisney

The ONLY reason WDW maay want a parade soon is to run it after HEA to keep guest in the park rather than the majority bailing right after HEA. Maybe they want to eliminate OUAT... and regardless they should along with MiSi!
Maybe, I believe they got some kind of new entertainment program/management and there first show was HEA maybe they want to remove Ouat to make place for a parade?

thundermtnGOAT

If a night parade comes back it will most assuredly run just like MSEP and Spectro. One before HEA, one after. It worked fine. No reason they'd change it. Having crowds follow behind parades up to the castle for fireworks is built-in crowd control, and it's something that Disneyland suffered from not being able to do with PTN into Disneyland Forever because of how their parades have to be staged.

But like I said, you likely won't see a night parade until January if it happens. So HEA's current showtimes being whatever they are is irrelevant.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
My close friend that works in Disney backstage said they/have been planing stuff for a new nighttime parade! Imagineers have been going around the parade storage buildings with blue prints hopefully this is true!

Yeah, but with the pace Disney works, what your friend might be seeing is work being done for the 50th that will debut in 2021.

InsideDisney

If this "New" rumor that just poped up yesterday about paint the night ready for shiping is true then most likely DLP won't get it due to the crowd problems and the sunset being to late like other nighttime parades that ran in DLP had. Most likely it will ship to shanghai since Iger loves his new shiny park so much but other than that the only option is WDW or it's not being shiped at all.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
What's the point of arguing this, once the party nights start up in September and run through Christmas the MK is only open for non-hard ticket upcharge events for like 4 or 5 nights anyway. It's probably easier to tell which nights won't be party nights versus the other way around.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
If this "New" rumor that just poped up yesterday about paint the night ready for shiping is true then most likely DLP won't get it due to the crowd problems and the sunset being to late like other nighttime parades that ran in DLP had. Most likely it will ship to shanghai since Iger loves his new shiny park so much but other than that the only option is WDW or it's not being shiped at all.

Not a fan of Bob I in anyway, but do you really think small items like a parade relocation at a theme park really make it up to Bob to make a descion on?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom