Fave Adult Beverage

danpam1024

Original Poster
With all the new stuff in the parks and CW, what is your favorite adult beverage (asking for a friend:inlove:)
Mine: Barrel aged old fashioned at The Palm
Bourbon Smash at Cowfish

trr1

mine was the space monkey at DHS.I haven't been to Universal since 92 so I don't know there
Space Monkey

Drinks
  • Chocolate milk shake
Beer, Wine & Liquor
  • 3/4 oz Coconut rum
  • 3/4 oz Creme de banana liqueur
  • Space Monkey
    A delicious blend of chocolate shake, Parrot Bay Coconut rum and banana liqueur.

Disneyhead'71

I have a whole lot of favs. But here are a few.

Before my first night of HHNs every year I have a 190 Octane with a grain booster. It kinda sets the mood.

The Buffalo Bacon at Cowfish is a solid take on an Old Fashioned.

The Mocha Old Fashioned at Toothsome's is a unique version. The house made chocolate bitters and the white chocolate shavings on top really take it to another level.

macefamily

For a kicker while walking around both parks, I like to get a Long Island Iced tea. I always ask for a healthy
dose of alcohol. Some barkeeps at the Backwater Bar in IOA do a good job. Chez Alcatraz in US is hit or miss.
Another good "short cut" is getting a 191 Octane with an extra tube of grain alcohol at Fat Tuesdays at City Walk.

JoeCamel

For a kicker while walking around both parks, I like to get a Long Island Iced tea. I always ask for a healthy
dose of alcohol. Some barkeeps at the Backwater Bar in IOA do a good job. Chez Alcatraz in US is hit or miss.
Another good "short cut" is getting a 191 Octane with an extra tube of grain alcohol at Fat Tuesdays at City Walk.
Best one in the place is at the Hog's Head in IOA. Just call it a Hog's tea and let them correct you

trr1

Do it! Have one and go ride Dragon Challenge :p
is this it
Hog’s Tea: One of the strongest, most potent drinks in all of Universal Orlando. The Hog’s Tea is basically a Long Island Iced Tea (a combination of vodka, gin, rum, and tequila mixed with sour mix and soda). What makes the Hog’s Tea better than your average Long Island Iced Tea is that instead of cola, iced tea is used. Traditionally, raspberry tea is used but you can also choose sweet tea or unsweet tea (which makes the drink pretty tart).
The tea used to be served in a 16 oz. cup but is now served with less of the mixers and in a 12 oz cup, the alcohol content is the same. You can request a 16 oz cup instead, the alcohol content will be the same but there will be more sour mix and tea.

JoeCamel

is this it
Hog’s Tea: One of the strongest, most potent drinks in all of Universal Orlando. The Hog’s Tea is basically a Long Island Iced Tea (a combination of vodka, gin, rum, and tequila mixed with sour mix and soda). What makes the Hog’s Tea better than your average Long Island Iced Tea is that instead of cola, iced tea is used. Traditionally, raspberry tea is used but you can also choose sweet tea or unsweet tea (which makes the drink pretty tart).
The tea used to be served in a 16 oz. cup but is now served with less of the mixers and in a 12 oz cup, the alcohol content is the same. You can request a 16 oz cup instead, the alcohol content will be the same but there will be more sour mix and tea.
That is it. Written by our very own Dani. She has done extensive research on the libations of central Florida. I trust her with my tastebuds any day.

Note that if you ask for a "Hog's Tea" you may not get one. If that happens and they deny it's existence just look around for muggles nearby, lower your voice and ask for a "Long Island tea". Then you will be served.;)

The_Jobu

That is it. Written by our very own Dani. She has done extensive research on the libations of central Florida. I trust her with my tastebuds any day.

Note that if you ask for a "Hog's Tea" you may not get one. If that happens and they deny it's existence just look around for muggles nearby, lower your voice and ask for a "Long Island tea". Then you will be served.;)

Totally trying this next visit... whenever that will be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom