• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

EPCOT_Man

Again, HEA is earning fantastic guest reviews.

Enough with the absurd conjecture. One person's opinions on these boards do not negate the large-scale response.

And the "large-scale response" also doesn't negate "One person's opinions on these boards". This is not a vote.
My dissenting opinion shouldn't cause you any stress, and if you don't agree with what I am saying, it doesn't change how you feel. Or it shouldn't.

rushtest4echo

Glad most people seem to be loving the new show. I was really fearful that the stubborn whiners would inject their poison into the discussion and affect the opinions of others (happens so often sadly), but it's awesome to see the almost universal positive reactions among regular guests and fans alike. It was a really cool project to have helped with, even if my contribution is extremely small. :)

Personally, I think this is the best night show I've seen besides Reflections of Earth! I didn't know if Remember would ever be dethroned in my book but HEA has done it. I didn't even think that would happen when I saw the makeup of the show and the new effects being toyed with but it came together about as well as I could imagine! A very worthy succesor to Wishes for sure!

VJ

I'm not an "HEA hater" and even I agree differing opinions cannot be squashed. The show is great but everyone has a right to an opinion (and to express said opinion).

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yes it does. The HEA haters need to realize they are a minority and just shut up

Yeah, you're going overboard again.

If people hate HEA, that's OK and they can certainly say so.

The problem is when they, or anyone else about anything, think that everyone else must feel the same, or they raise false hopes that their minority opinion is going to change what Disney does, or the reasons they give are just false (like those who initially said it had less fireworks, when, in fact, it had more). Or, when they're just rude about it... like you were just now.

AEfx

Again, HEA is earning fantastic guest reviews.

Enough with the absurd conjecture. One person's opinions on these boards do not negate the large-scale response.

No, of course it doesn't - but I am completely flattered that you feel the need to say so. Given some of the reactions to my critique of the show, I had no idea how influential some people feel I am, LOL. I had no clue.

In any case, as I said, I am curious what the guest reviews are like from, well, guests, over time, versus Wishes - once the new "excitement" part is over and the audience isn't so full of lifestylers/bloggers/AP holders, the "This is my 5th time this week!" crowd. I don't think people will hate it, I just don't think it will hold up the same, which is my opinion. :)

Yes it does. The HEA haters need to realize they are a minority and just shut up

Wow, we certainly have some snowflakes here, don't we?

I think some of you who are so worked up over my opinions are because you agree with some of them more than you claim. Otherwise I can't see why some of you have your undies in such a knot over the handful of posts I have made about this, or why you feel the need to silence them. I wouldn't even be still having the discussion if people weren't going on and on about me.

ToTBellHop

No, of course it doesn't - but I am completely flattered that you feel the need to say so. Given some of the reactions to my critique of the show, I had no idea how influential some people feel I am, LOL. I had no clue.

In any case, as I said, I am curious what the guest reviews are like from, well, guests, over time, versus Wishes - once the new "excitement" part is over and the audience isn't so full of lifestylers/bloggers/AP holders, the "This is my 5th time this week!" crowd. I don't think people will hate it, I just don't think it will hold up the same, which is my opinion. :)

Wow, we certainly have some snowflakes here, don't we?

I think some of you who are so worked up over my opinions are because you agree with some of them more than you claim. Otherwise I can't see why some of you have your undies in such a knot over the handful of posts I have made about this, or why you feel the need to silence them. I wouldn't even be still having the discussion if people weren't going on and on about me.
I also am curious to see how more "traditional" guests (not us fanatics) view the show in the weeks ahead. I haven't seen any data on "do you like HEA or Wishes better?" I wonder if they even ask. I've just seen initial guest satisfaction numbers, which are strong. Same ballpark as Wishes.

Disone

I am honored by the inclusion of my comment in quotes, tonight will be my sixth. lol. But I am not Disney Blind. I do not love something just because Disney does it. In fact I am pretty objective in my views of Disney. I think Pandora is very good, but its not excellent. Its not on the level of Carsland, and I worry that with also just two attractions, and both seemingly screen based, that Starwars Land will also be just very good, but not excellent.

HEA, is excellent. Listening to the crowd react to the show, there is a connection here with the crowds that Wishes did not have. Wishes would have benefited from the lifestyler/bloggers/AP Holders who are more likely to have bonded to Wishes then the casual guest. But crowds are loving it. I listen to those around me, I look at body language, because I am fortunate enough to be in a position were I can see it easily and frequently and not because I am some blogger that its going to love it no matter what.

Deno

I am honored by the inclusion of my comment in quotes, tonight will be my sixth. lol. But I am not Disney Blind. I do not love something just because Disney does it. In fact I am pretty objective in my views of Disney.

I was adamant I wasn't going to enjoy HEA. "How DARE they take away Wishes!" but I absolutely adore it. I love watching the videos and hearing the crowd gasp, sing and cheer.

It's going to be a long 70 days until I see it in person but know i'm gonna get a real buzz out of it.

It just 'feels' to me that it has staying power and i'm convinced it's going to be loved for years to come.

I'm sold....

Kman101

I'm looking forward to seeing this in person, but I will say that I'm nervous that Disney will burn us out on these projections. I don't think we're far away from fatigue setting in.

I don't. Not exactly a scientific poll but I listen to people talk and after leaving the Star Wars fireworks last night (it was overall a fantastic show IMHO) and someone was talking about Wishes/HEA and how they love the projections but not the overall show and apparently missed Wishes. I didn't hear all of it but I think projections are quite popular. JMO. It's not going to go away anytime soon.

RSoxNo1

I don't. Not exactly a scientific poll but I listen to people talk and after leaving the Star Wars fireworks last night (it was overall a fantastic show IMHO) and someone was talking about Wishes/HEA and how they love the projections but not the overall show and apparently missed Wishes. I didn't hear all of it but I think projections are quite popular. JMO. It's not going to go away anytime soon.
I love the Star Wars fireworks, have enjoyed every projection show at MK and looking forwarding to seeing HEA. Just a word of caution.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom