Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Throughout the day. Only twice in a row. I actually did Tiki Room six times. I just love it. It's like going back in time.

The rest of the day was Country Bear Jamboree three times, Pirates two times, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and I rode the train all the way around the park.

Hi Eric and everyone. Got home last night from WDW. Eric, I also made it a point to go see Tiki Birds (what an amazing show). Although I've seen it many times through the years, it never grows old. :inlove:

I was hopping around parks (a few parks each day), so in my MK travels, I also did Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, the railroad around the park, PeopleMover, Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Small World, and 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Splash, and Big Thunder. (I was bummed that the carousel was under maintenance.)

Also, I wanted to get on the Tomorrowland Speedway, but when I was there, the sun and heat were too much, and I couldn't wait in a long line for anything at that point. Ditto for Tom Sawyer's Island--it was too hot to wait in line, and I wished they started those rafts over to the island at 9:00, instead of 10:00 in the morning. :mad:

Speaking of waits, because I hit the parks at different times on different days, I waited in short lines (and also used the single rider in some of the parks). One thing that was amusing was over in DHS--one night TOT was 90 minutes (nope--I walked away). The next night I went back at the same time (after 6 PM), and it was a 5 minute wait!! No rhyme or reason to anything in WDW, I've learned . . .

More later on. Had a great time, but good to be home. :happy:

(Nemo, your pictures are great--I just got caught up here.)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hi Eric and everyone. Got home last night from WDW. Eric, I also made it a point to go see Tiki Birds (what an amazing show). Although I've seen it many times through the years, it never grows old. :inlove:

I was hopping around parks (a few parks each day), so in my MK travels, I also did Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, the railroad around the park, PeopleMover, Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Small World, and 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Splash, and Big Thunder. (I was bummed that the carousel was under maintenance.)

Also, I wanted to get on the Tomorrowland Speedway, but when I was there, the sun and heat were too much, and I couldn't wait in a long line for anything at that point. Ditto for Tom Sawyer's Island--it was too hot to wait in line, and I wished they started those rafts over to the island at 9:00, instead of 10:00 in the morning. :mad:

Speaking of waits, because I hit the parks at different times on different days, I waited in short lines (and also used the single rider in some of the parks). One thing that was amusing was over in DHS--one night TOT was 90 minutes (nope--I walked away). The next night I went back at the same time (after 6 PM), and it was a 5 minute wait!! No rhyme or reason to anything in WDW, I've learned . . .

More later on. Had a great time, but good to be home. :happy:

(Nemo, your pictures are great--I just got caught up here.)

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad you are home safe too!

Nemo14

We went back to Robinson Preserve this morning after dropping off my grand niece at preschool. We had done a short hike there the other day, and wanted to go back to do a longer one before we go home net week. In retrospect, it would have been smarter to wait for a cooler day, but we survived, barely.
Once again we saw several ospreys nesting...
full

full

full

Nemo14

We chose to do a trail that winds along the shore of Tampa Bay in places. There's some really cool bridges throughout the path...
full

(that's the tower we climbed the last time we were there)

The trail was pretty, but it got quite hot (and buggy) in places. The nice thing though was that there were often little oases to rest. This one was particularly welcome!
full

There were a lot of cool views of Tampa Bay from this trail - it was still pretty, even at low tide.

full

full

full

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom