Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

SweetDuffy101

How about put the parade in Hollywood studios or Epcot. Just in case if it doesn't work in the magic kingdom.It would seem be feasible in HS at some point and the park needs more entertainment to attract more guests, And i wish it should just stay in Disneyland. Because it was made for Disneyland and Disneyland hasn't had a night parade for decades. I hope that PTN leaving isn't true.

TTA94

Because for a while during and after the 50th it was. Now it seems like the tides are turning.

IF Paint really is packed up at DL. That doesn't mean it's coming to WDW! HEA is waay to popular and they can't even run the crappy MISI close to HEAs time much less Paint!

rushtest4echo

Unless they plan on pushing MK's closing back to 11 and 12, they have no ability to bring in a night parade. Of course, I expect MK to push hours back to those times anyway (stupid idea to make it 10 and then force-extend all of the CMs for the summer, ugh) so my point is moot if they end up doing so.

montyz81

How about put the parade in Hollywood studios or Epcot. Just in case if it doesn't work in the magic kingdom.It would seem be feasible in HS at some point and the park needs more entertainment to attract more guests, And i wish it should just stay in Disneyland. Because it was made for Disneyland and Disneyland hasn't had a night parade for decades. I hope that PTN leaving isn't true.
I think it has been confirmed that parades do not work at Epcot all that well or Illuminations is so great, they don't need a nighttime parade. I am going with the latter since it is by far the best FW show (Funny, Illuminations just came on Subsonic Radio on the "staff picks" channel).

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Unless they plan on pushing MK's closing back to 11 and 12, they have no ability to bring in a night parade. Of course, I expect MK to push hours back to those times anyway (stupid idea to make it 10 and then force-extend all of the CMs for the summer, ugh) so my point is moot if they end up doing so.

Huh? I have been plenty of times where they were closing at 9 or 10 and had both the parade and fireworks...

jrhwdw

IF Paint really is packed up at DL. That doesn't mean it's coming to WDW! HEA is waay to popular and they can't even run the crappy MISI close to HEAs time much less Paint!
Correct! However that site said that Smart money is on MK. I sure hope its MK!
Gee, I wish DPB knew what's gong on and tell us! If it's MK, that would be a perfect end to my birthday week!

jrhwdw

my bet is it crossing the pacific... there is a 1st anniversary coming up. Although that park does struggle to stay open late due to its reliance on the cities metro system, which closes pretty early!

.... then again, there may still be an exclusivity contract for HKDL running PTN.
If that means what I think......Really? Was that a thing? PTN Soft opened in Sept 2014, Official open was Oct 2014 then, in Jan 2015(granted it was end of Jan)PTN was announced for DL60.

Nmoody1

If that means what I think......Really? Was that a thing? PTN Soft opened in Sept 2014, Official open was Oct 2014 then, in Jan 2015(granted it was end of Jan)PTN was announced for DL60.

Asia specific exclusivity. Like they had for Toy Story Land and I believe Shanghai holds something similar for some of its headliners.

thundermtnGOAT

Due to how close the two parks are to each other (literally a 2 hour plane ride), SDL & HKDL have some sort of agreement in place that they can't offer the exact same experiences or the exact same rides in order to encourage travel to both. No way two parks that close to each other offer the same parade. If they really wanted to give it to SDL, they'd move it from HKDL while the park is under construction. Not across the ocean.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
How about put the parade in Hollywood studios...

Hollywood Studios already has three night time shows scheduled through summer (Fantasmic, the Star Wars fireworks, and Music of Pixar Live). As much as I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get people to come to Hollywood Studios despite half the park being under construction and the rest only offering a limited number of attractions, it would seem a bit much to try and squeeze in a forth night time show/event of this magnitude.

aladdin2007

epcot will never see a parade again, too many festivals now, and the world showcase lagoon promenade has been added to and built on too much since the last one.

InsideDisney

Alot of people on twitter are now saying Paint the night is already packed up and ready for shiping. I also heard from my insider which is a tram driver at DL (Ikr not the best inside people) that they might ship it, Atm it is unclear where it is going. We just need to fill out the recipient’s address…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom