Rumor - Fast Pass change- Both parks linked starting April 6th

Curious Constance

I was listening to Rebel Force Radio (yes, I'm a nerd that listens to a SW podcast) and they were suggesting something similar. The whole concept of "balance" in the Force is about having both dark and light within you and not going to either extreme. It's not about having X much dark side and Y much light side in the universe...the balance we were sold in the movies. If so, they're pretty much throwing George and his SW "ideology" out the window to do their own thing.
In other words, stuff your "White slavers" comment up your BEEhind, George Lucas.

golfer2323

WDW regualr but first trip out west! Question though, if i buy our tickets on the mobile app and scan them to get in how do we get fastpasses? Do they now have a barcode reader at the machines?

Travel Junkie

WDW regualr but first trip out west! Question though, if i buy our tickets on the mobile app and scan them to get in how do we get fastpasses? Do they now have a barcode reader at the machines?

At the turnstile they will give you a printed ticket that can be used in the FP machine.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Ok so far my predictions on TSMM and Matterhorn standy by times not increasing by too much because of FP is way off. 120 minutes for Matterhorn today? It's still kind of fresh though so we shall see.

Anyway I still think this kind of benefits APs like me who come for 5-6 hours and hit a few favorite attractions. Day guests, not so much.

mickEblu

Original Poster
If true this sucks.

I feel like paper FPs are going to go the way of the dinosaur. The more people that switch over to using Max Pass the faster FPs will run out. Especially if Hotel guests can make reservations in advance. Then when most guests switch over to Max Pass to keep up with Joneses, Disney can retire paper FPs with much less backlash then if they retired them now.

Unless of course the local APs don't buy into it. Cmon APs! I'm counting on you (us).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom