September/October APH rate release date ?*update* - Cabana bay and Sapphire falls APH rates out now

Spectro

Original Poster
Hi does anyone know when the APH rates will be released or when they were released for this timeframe last year ? Thanks

Spectro

Original Poster
Will be 5 nights if the price is right. I've checked the stay more rates and still above budget for universal section of our trip - had to increase the budget Disney part due to to changes in Disney free dining, so staying at SSR now instead of CSR. I'm checking Loews site daily....

JoeCamel

Will be 5 nights if the price is right. I've checked the stay more rates and still above budget for universal section of our trip - had to increase the budget Disney part due to to changes in Disney free dining, so staying at SSR now instead of CSR. I'm checking Loews site daily....
The stay more will be the best rate then, you can book now to ensure a room (they take one night as deposit) and if the rate changes up to 5 days before your stay you can rebook at the lower rate. At 5 days the deposit is non-refundable if you cancel, up to then it is fully refundable

Spectro

Original Poster
I actually checked the stay more rate and it came out average $257 per night for Portofino, HRH about the same. The budget is going to be $200 per night max, and RPR was not available. If I can't get any cheaper I am considering staying offsite at a town home in Vista Cay, rather than Cabana bay. We will have a hire car.

JoeCamel

I actually checked the stay more rate and it came out average $257 per night for Portofino, HRH about the same. The budget is going to be $200 per night max, and RPR was not available. If I can't get any cheaper I am considering staying offsite at a town home in Vista Cay, rather than Cabana bay. We will have a hire car.
Are you factoring in the express pass that would be included with HRH or Portofino? If you don't care about that Sapphire Falls might be what you want. You do have to pay for parking if you have a car and if you stay onsite you may not need one.

Spectro

Original Poster
So I checked today and the APH rates are available for Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls, but not RPR, HRH or Portofino for our dates. Do they normally release APH rates for different resort levels at different times ?

Rob562

Has anyone seen any APH hotel discounts at all? They were available for some dates, but not others. Now I can't find any APH discounts at any hotel for any date.

Surely every APH discount slot at every hotel can't be booked, can it?

-Rob

Spectro

Original Poster
They have removed the aph rates for the value resorts since I posted this. The current APH discounts are for stays up until 12th august according to the universal annual pass perk section of the website.

Rob562

They have removed the aph rates for the value resorts since I posted this. The current APH discounts are for stays up until 12th august according to the universal annual pass perk section of the website.

Actually, I was just about to come back and amend my previous post.

I'd been checking for the APH rates directly on the Loews hotels site, since it seems to be a bit more stable than the Universal site. I'd gotten the APH rates on there before by using the Promotion code field, but not anymore.

However I was just able to go in through the Passholder part of the Universal site as you mentioned, and see discounts which despite not being listed, are still available through Oct 31. (I'm thinking because they're trying to push the most current discount to fill rooms)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom