Club 32 Lounge

rawisericho

:)
9HOidMU.jpg

As Brian Fantana might say "I am very aroused." This is AMAZING.

Is there significance of calling it LucasWorld instead of Star Wars? Are we looking to add Willow and Indy?

The Excavator

The location (in relation to the first park) hasn't really been decided yet.

Don't worry this is still the very early stages of brainstorming. Hope your exams went well!
Yes they did thank you for asking. I'm just concerned about the drastic shift in tone from the two parks, and being close together. In a small international resort like this we don't have the blessing of size, but I wanted to ask @Brer Oswald @kmbmw777 if they gave it any thought how to manage it.

kmbmw777

Yes they did thank you for asking. I'm just concerned about the drastic shift in tone from the two parks, and being close together. In a small international resort like this we don't have the blessing of size, but I wanted to ask @Brer Oswald @kmbmw777 if they gave it any thought how to manage it.
I mean. It's two separate parks with separate identities. I'm not really too sure what you're asking?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I mean. It's two separate parks with separate identities. I'm not really too sure what you're asking?
I think what he's asking is if Epcot was right next door to the Magic Kingdom, that'd make for some odd views from around the Magic Kingdom.

So for this dimension park or alternate future park -- how would that mesh with a traditional Magic Kingdom?

kmbmw777

I think what he's asking is if Epcot was right next door to the Magic Kingdom, that'd make for some odd views from around the Magic Kingdom.

So for this dimension park or alternate future park -- how would that mesh with a traditional Magic Kingdom?
Ah. I see. I guess have the entrance land to the new gate use shorter buildings and then you shouldn't be able to see it from the other park. I don't think there is much of a problem with DCA and Disneyland?

Also, wouldn't this be a problem with any gate. Magic Kingdoms lands don't exactly fit yogether and are mostly hidden from each other but not completely.

D Hulk

Ah. I see. I guess have the entrance land to the new gate use shorter buildings and then you shouldn't be able to see it from the other park. I don't think there is much of a problem with DCA and Disneyland?

Also, wouldn't this be a problem with any gate. Magic Kingdoms lands don't exactly fit yogether and are mostly hidden from each other but not completely.
Another option would be to place the two parks side-by-side like Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea, which allows them to share backstage even better than the California Disney Resort (which uses tunnels to connect DCA to some of Disneyland's mightier backstage places). In Tokyo, parkhopping is harder because the entrances are on either side of their Downtown Disney equivalent, though the monorail is also there to help.

And hey, if Sydney ever needed a third gate, it could go alongside the castle park on the other side! And from the air, the 3 circular parks together resemble...wait for it...Mickey Mouse!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

I do kinda see where Angels is coming from with the concern. Maybe because I am spoiled with Disney World's space in-between parks, but the first time I went to Disneyland and could see the Tower of Terror from the Magic Kingdom it was weird. :p And the plaza transition feels like walking out of the Magic Kingdom into the front of Hollywood Studios.

Long time CA visitors probably aren't phased by that - but it was something I noticed.

I was trying to find the right picture from what I remembered -- but I instead found this one. Cinderella Castle with Mysterious Island behind it:geek:
tdgm098103299fi-440x264.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom