Cancelling reservations info

magicwand

An FYI - I had to unfortunately cancel my reservation quite some time ago for an upcoming trip which was supposed to be in May. I should have been there this weekend actually. Anyway, I received a notification via email of my upcoming dining reservations. I thought and I guess assumed that when I canceled my trip reservation that my dining reservations would automatically be canceled too. I guess I was wrong. I went on My Disney Experience and they were all still there so I have to cancel all of them. I suppose it is a good thing I did or I probably would have been charged on my credit card for not showing up. Personally, I don't like that policy but I know Disney has a good reason.

Rob562

An FYI - I had to unfortunately cancel my reservation quite some time ago for an upcoming trip which was supposed to be in May. I should have been there this weekend actually. Anyway, I received a notification via email of my upcoming dining reservations. I thought and I guess assumed that when I canceled my trip reservation that my dining reservations would automatically be canceled too. I guess I was wrong. I went on My Disney Experience and they were all still there so I have to cancel all of them. I suppose it is a good thing I did or I probably would have been charged on my credit card for not showing up. Personally, I don't like that policy but I know Disney has a good reason.

There is nothing linking your dining reservations to your resort reservations.

What if you cancelled your Disney resort reservation to stay in an off-site hotel? I'm sure you wouldn't be happy that all of your carefully-planned dining reservations went away, too.

-Rob

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

There is nothing linking your dining reservations to your resort reservations.

What if you cancelled your Disney resort reservation to stay in an off-site hotel? I'm sure you wouldn't be happy that all of your carefully-planned dining reservations went away, too.

-Rob
Or a discount was released that had you switch resorts, and they had to do a cancel and rebook of the resort reservation?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom