The Crystal Palace Reservations.

Pluto89

Original Poster
So I have been to Disney a lot and I have never had this issue. I am trying to make a reservation for The Crystal Palace and I cant get anything to pull up at all my 180 days started 2 days ago and I got every reservation that we wanted. I even got some very usually hard to get like BOG and CRT but I cant seem to snag The Crystal Palace.:( Is there something I dont know did this suddenly become a super hard reservation to get??

TheMouseFan

So I have been to Disney a lot and I have never had this issue. I am trying to make a reservation for The Crystal Palace and I cant get anything to pull up at all my 180 days started 2 days ago and I got every reservation that we wanted. I even got some very usually hard to get like BOG and CRT but I cant seem to snag The Crystal Palace.:( Is there something I dont know did this suddenly become a super hard reservation to get??
Nope, some of the restaurants aren't opening their spots right at 180 days. I had the same problem with Crystal Palace when I made our ADRs in December. Just keep checking!

piglet1

It's happened to me in the past, too, particularly with MK restaurants. Had the same problem with Liberty Tree, and about a week later it all opened up. Just keep trying!

Pluto89

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the help! The only issues I am really having are at the MK so thanks for the heads up I'll just have to stay on top of it!;)

AndrewsJ

I've heard the same from several people about CP. not sure if they are anticipating a refurbishment and slowly releasing ADR or what the deal is.

Pluto89

Original Poster
Thx everyone! I just snagged my ADR this morning!!:D Thx to mousedining.com it kept searching for me and it seemed like today they all opened up bc there are quite a few available now so go grab them for yourselves!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom