Please take a look at my plans

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
please let me know how this sounds:

Arrival night: Dinner at Chef Mickey's - go to MK and then head over there for 6:25 pm dinner

Day 1: Relaxing at AoA, enjoy the resort - no ADRs planned, head over to MK for MNSSHP. QS at Columbia Harbour House

Day 2: Sleep in a bit - late breakfast at 'Ohana (10:20 am breakfast) take monorail to Epcot. Dinner at Via Napoli at 4:30 pm (note: if we feel we didn't have much time here, I will plan another half day at Epcot)

Does this sound ok? I have my other ADRs set, just want to make sure these are ok in terms of timing.

Thanks

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Day 1 sounds great.

Day 2 I'm confused. That's a lot of eating close together if your having breakfast at 10:20 then a late lunch at Ohana then and early dinner at Via Napoli. I'd move your dinner back a few hours. Unless you meant Ohana at 10:20am and Napoli at 4:30 then I would say that sounds good!

Great choices :hungry:

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
Day 1 sounds great.

Day 2 I'm confused. That's a lot of eating close together if your having breakfast at 10:20 then a late lunch at Ohana then and early dinner at Via Napoli. I'd move your dinner back a few hours. Unless you meant Ohana at 10:20am and Napoli at 4:30 then I would say that sounds good!

Great choices :hungry:

Oops yes I meant breakfast at 10:20am and dinner at 4:30pm!!!

CaptainAmerica

First two days of my trip - total is 6 days.
I don't recommend taking mornings off like that. Crowds are the smallest and the weather is the best first thing in the morning.

There's also not much time to sleep in if you plan to be at Ohana for a 10:20 breakfast reservation. I typically don't recommend dining at a resort other than your own, especially for breakfast, because getting from one resort to another requires transferring at a park. Your current plan has you in line for the buses and monorails a lot.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
I don't recommend taking mornings off like that. Crowds are the smallest and the weather is the best first thing in the morning.

There's also not much time to sleep in if you plan to be at Ohana for a 10:20 breakfast reservation. I typically don't recommend dining at a resort other than your own, especially for breakfast, because getting from one resort to another requires transferring at a park. Your current plan has you in line for the buses and monorails a lot.

Thanks! We will be doing another morning at Epcot and 'Ohana is a must do for my family. We don't have any morning breakfast ADRs...this is the only one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom