Quick Service Full Pizza at Resort Food Courts?

vcstr

Original Poster
I've been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find the answer to this!

It used to be that you could use two quick-service credits for a full family-sized pizza as well as two drinks and two desserts at the resort food courts. I specifically remember doing so at Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory. I realize that desserts would no longer be included but is this option still available? Or are you limited to the two table service credits in-room pizza delivery would cost?

Thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The link above is NOT the link about the QS deal that's about the resorts that have the room service pizza that's 2 TS credits. Many don't know the QS deal exists and it's the same size pizza as the pizza delivery service.
They actually do still have the QS deal in a lot of the resort QS locations still. It's 2 QS credits for a Large pizza (exact same as room service pizza in size), and you get 2 drinks OR 2 snacks/sides. (Used to include also 2 deserts but being QS credits no longer include them that's why it does not anymore) You can just use your refillable mugs for the drinks so you can get 2 snacks/deserts instead. Its still available at all the value and most moderate resorts in the food courts. Don't remember which Deluxes have it. But all values and most mods do. Also can from Boardwalk Pizza window/stand get the same deal. ;)

Last edited:

correcaminos

oops
The link above is NOT the link about the QS deal that's about the resorts that have the room service pizza that's 2 TS credits. Many don't know the QS deal exists and it's the same size pizza as the pizza delivery service.
They actually do still have the QS deal in a lot of the resort QS locations still. It's 2 QS credits for a Large pizza (exact same as room service pizza in size), and you get 2 drinks OR 2 snacks/sides. (Used to include also 2 deserts but being QS credits no longer include them that's why it does not anymore) You can just use your refillable mugs for the drinks so you can get 2 snacks/deserts instead. Its still available at all the value and most moderate resorts in the food courts. Don't remember which Deluxes have it. But all values and most mods do. Also can from Boardwalk Pizza window/stand get the same deal. ;)
I thought those were the same locations, my mistake. I only ever remembered being told about it at OKW & SSR for pizza, but don't recall it at our last trip though. Never at the others - well the pizza window is different because that's all they do, but that's not a food court (being DVC we stay at pretty much all).

Last edited:

vcstr

Original Poster

That's exactly the information I was looking for! Thank you so much, that's incredibly helpful!

sxeensweet

oops

I thought those were the same locations, my mistake. I only ever remembered being told about it at OKW & SSR for pizza, but don't recall it at our last trip though. Never at the others - well the pizza window is different because that's all they do, but that's not a food court (being DVC we stay at pretty much all).

That's okay Deluxes most don't have the QS pizza deal in their QS location (I think a few might other than Boardwalk pizza window but don't remember) like Values and mods do. I always stay deluxe and now am a DVC member too since 2013 so yes wouldn't know of this deal if friends and such hadn't pointed it out so now that I know I pass the info along. A lot don't know about it so it's all good. I forgive you. Lol ;)

sxeensweet

That's exactly the information I was looking for! Thank you so much, that's incredibly helpful!

You are so very welcome!! Now of course it's subject to change or go away at anytime you know how that goes with Disney lol...but last I had checked it's still available in a lot of the resort food courts and Boardwalk Pizza stand. ;)

correcaminos

That's okay Deluxes most don't have the QS pizza deal in their QS location (I think a few might other than Boardwalk pizza window but don't remember) like Values and mods do. I always stay deluxe and now am a DVC member too since 2013 so yes wouldn't know of this deal if friends and such hadn't pointed it out so now that I know I pass the info along. A lot don't know about it so it's all good. I forgive you. Lol ;)
I'll have to ask BCV marketplace when I go in a couple weeks. I somehow thought that if they delivered pizza you could get it though. We've been DVC for 13 years so we don't often do mod or value food courts. Now I'm curious what the others have... hmmm....

sxeensweet

I'll have to ask BCV marketplace when I go in a couple weeks. I somehow thought that if they delivered pizza you could get it though. We've been DVC for 13 years so we don't often do mod or value food courts. Now I'm curious what the others have... hmmm....

I agree Pretty certain all locations that you can get it delivered they have it too. Yeah I don't remember if they do it at BCV. They might have it in the marketplace. They don't put it on the menu it's something you have to ask about. Some QS locations have a little small sign advertising the QS deal but as for the regular menu you usually won't see it except pizzas listed by themselves. So just ask. Let me know if they have it there so I know for the next time we may stay at BCV. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom