Planning for 2018

KrzyKtty

I think last year 2018 package prices were released around September? Might have actually been later based on my email history. However, you can book your resort only reservation on the phone I believe 499 days in advance? The deposit will be based on current rates.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You can book a room only now by calling up to 499 days ahead. Then you can always add dining or tickets once the 2018 prices are released. ;)

Upvote 0

Vic23

These were released in the U.S. on 6/23 last year for 2017 bookings, so should be within the next 4/5 weeks! I'm personally excited I want to book for February '18.

Upvote 0

Gurt

(I'm talking UK here)

Apparently the latest 2017 deals finish on 29th March so I would hope the 2018 ones follow shortly after (we're looking at booking Aug 2018).

UK we can only book packages 11 months out that when the flights are released so you will be looking at July

Upvote 0

Gurt

Not true, we booked for August 2018 a couple of months ago with Virgin. They just confirm your flight 11 months before.
I haven't used Virgin sorry I was only thinking of booking direct with Disney as that is always the we have booked, I hadn't thought about other operators.

Upvote 0

Andrew Appleby

Im not saying it's always the case because it won't be but we have always for our dates found it a bit cheaper and we find it really easy doing everything direct.

Yeah, we did consider it but decided to go with a package it is was just simpler and we got some extras which are nice. Also, looking at this years it was a fairly comparable in price.

Upvote 0

Gurt

Yeah, we did consider it but decided to go with a package it is was just simpler and we got some extras which are nice. Also, looking at this years it was a fairly comparable in price.
You can still do a package booking direct, flights, OKW villa, free dining plan, 14 day for the price of 7 park hopper tickets & magical express all included in the package.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom