Where do you stash your phone? Ladies, suggestions

Princess B

Waist-pack all the way! ;) Seriously though, Jansport makes some killer ones called "Fifth Avenue Pack" and they come in a large variety of colors. They're the perfect size for my iPhone, wallet, keys, and portable charger. I've even been able to fit a peanut butter sandwich in there with some baby carrots on top of all my usual park stuff! I will shameless promote waist-packs to no end. My friends make fun of me for how attached I am to mine... but honestly, convenience and comfort should always win out when it comes to 12+ hour days at a theme park (I think they're super cute anyways)!

bethymouse

I have a very tiny purse that holds my cell and credit cards. Crossbody style to keep hands free. It can even fit into my husband's bigger pockets on his shorts.
Wear the cross body type purse, and go to Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. You may get picked for the "seat belt" person.:p

bethymouse

A small backpack works well ( sports style). My sons wear it, and we just use it to carry all of our "stuff". We share the" burden " of wearing it.:p

MissM

If it's just phone and id/cards/cash, a wristlet works: https://www.disneystore.com/bags-to...wristlet-by-dooney-bourke/mp/1422868/1000291/

If you need a little more, like chapstick, sunglasses case, etc. a pouchette: https://www.disneystore.com/bags-to...ouchette-by-dooney-bourke/mp/1430586/1000291/ or a letter carrier style bag can work: https://www.disneystore.com/bags-to...-bag-by-dooney-amp-bourke/mp/1360322/1000291/

(Can you tell I'm a Disney Dooney & Bourke fan? :D )

I personally tend to just bring my camera bag since I bring my DSLR and I use that for my wallet/keys/misc items.

FettFan

I think next time I go, I'll be largely unplugged.

Meaning that I'll be stashing my phone....in the hotel room safe. :D

LAM378

A little zipper phone pouch that goes around my neck. It has a couple other pockets, so I carry my ID and lip balm in there, too. It's easy to pull out to check the time or whatever, plus I can feel it vibrate if I'm somewhere too loud to hear it ring. I can't go phone-less because my family splits up a lot in WDW.

Disney4family

Clear, plastic f@nny pack & my husband carries a clear, plastic backpack - walk right through security. The guards thank us every time.
I'm still surprised WDW doesn't sell them. We get them on amazon.

Tyaloo

Another vote for a small crossbody - you are hands free and still keep your essentials close. I don't like to go too far from my phone (for photos) and lip balm!

allgiggles

A little zipper phone pouch that goes around my neck. It has a couple other pockets, so I carry my ID and lip balm in there, too. It's easy to pull out to check the time or whatever, plus I can feel it vibrate if I'm somewhere too loud to hear it ring. I can't go phone-less because my family splits up a lot in WDW.

Do you have a link to the phone pouch you use or at least know the brand? My 12yo DD is looking for something to use to carry her phone around in the non-Disney world. She's not a purse girl and she doesn't really like the 2 pouches I have that go around the neck but is looking for something similar...but different. :)

LAM378

Do you have a link to the phone pouch you use or at least know the brand? My 12yo DD is looking for something to use to carry her phone around in the non-Disney world. She's not a purse girl and she doesn't really like the 2 pouches I have that go around the neck but is looking for something similar...but different. :)

Sure! I use this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...L420_SR280,420_QL65&keywords=neck+wallet+navy

If your daughter doesn't like this one, search up neck wallets on Amazon. There are TONS of styles. I like this one because it's light and the string doesn't bother me around my neck.

KBLovedDisney

My wife has one regular VB Disney hipsters. She loves it and refuses to use anything else but I may suggest this one. :)
I actually have a different themed VB Disney purse (think it was called Medallion?...not sure). I saw this one in stores but I didn't necessarily like the plain blue/gray color. Also, this is my very first ever VB anything. My mother is a VB addict and I didn't want to follow in the footsteps...until I realized just how good of a quality and make these actually are, and most importantly, it is Disney themed.

thomas998

You're a mom. You need a ***** pack. Not an English one, an American one. ;)

*****-packs-not-just-a-fad.jpg
Yep... People may make fun of them and say they aren't cool... but they are functional and your on vacation.... Even a cheap f.anny pack will work.

G00fyDad

I actually have a different themed VB Disney purse (think it was called Medallion?...not sure). I saw this one in stores but I didn't necessarily like the plain blue/gray color. Also, this is my very first ever VB anything. My mother is a VB addict and I didn't want to follow in the footsteps...until I realized just how good of a quality and make these actually are, and most importantly, it is Disney themed.

You should check the nearest outlet shops to you and see if they have a VB store. The closest to us (Simpsonville, KY) has a VB store and they have 50% and 75% off sales all the time.

KrzyKtty

We are using a Runningbuddy pouch. They are magnetic and clip onto your pants. Won't help much with your dress though. :/

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I noticed on our last trip that my park outfits don't have pockets! I have some simple dresses and Capri leggings/ tanks that I wear.
We have a place on our stroller but I kept finding times when I needed a place stash my phone. Hubs and I share caring a back pack with our valuables. We stash water and baby snacks under the stroller.
So any suggestions?

DW simply uses the armband she uses for running. Phone's secure and accessible if necessary

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom