Planet Hollywood or House of Blues

Which would you recommend for a family with a 4 year old?

• Planet Hollywood Observatory

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • House of Blues Restaurant

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A QS alternative

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

dmatt87

Original Poster
We will be in Disney in less than a week, and I'm surprisingly (not!) fiddling in my ADRs.

We currently have a reservation on our last night at Planet Hollywood Observatory in DS - when I made the initial reservation, the menu has a KIDS OPTION on the MDE app - but now no kids menu.

My wife and I are bringing our 4 year old son for his first trip and he's a bit of a picky eater and we know that the kids options always has something for him.

I'm considering switching our reservation to go to House of Blues - menu and atmosphere looks cool and more importantly, there's a kids menu.

Any recommendations?

JIMINYCR

We haven't eaten at Planet Hollywood before, but have dined at HOB many times and it has been a favorite spot of ours. It does have great atmosphere and wonderful service. The kids menus around Disney is for the most part similar from place to place with some minor variations.

NiarrNDisney

I have not tried the new Planet Hollywood but I can say I have always enjoyed House of Blues food and service so it gets my vote.

dmatt87

Original Poster
Thanks for all the feedback - I'll mull it over for a few days. I know my wife really wants to visit PH but I'd feel more confident for DS4 at House of Blues.

Can anyone confirm if PH does it fact have a KIDS MENU or if it doesn't?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom