Magic Kingdom question

amandareid12410

This question is for anyone who has done ADR's for breakfast at MK since the welcome show has changed.
What time do they open the park now for the welcome show? My favorite part of having early morning ADR's is getting that picture on Main Street with a practically empty Magic Kingdom.

Thanks so much :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The turnstiles open at 8 am for all guests. Guests are allowed to wander/shop on Main Street and hang out in the castle hub. The new Welcome Show on the castle stage begins at 8:55 am. CMs are stationed at the entrance to each land and only those with breakfast ADRs may enter Fantasyland for CRT or BOG.

Breakfast ADR holders check in here
IMG_6090.JPG

The days of "empty" Main Street pics are gone.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

Agree! But it never hurts to arrive at MK early in case things change. :)
I have family that works for Disney . They told me that if you have an ADR for 8:15am or earlier go to the side of the turnstiles and you will find a cast member with a clipboard who has your name on it and will let you in once in the park you will need to find the cast member on main street like the young lady pictured, and they will get you past the ropes to your ADR. This only works for those with ADR like you before 8:15.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I have family that works for Disney . They told me that if you have an ADR for 8:15am or earlier go to the side of the turnstiles and you will find a cast member with a clipboard who has your name on it and will let you in once in the park you will need to find the cast member on main street like the young lady pictured, and they will get you past the ropes to your ADR. This only works for those with ADR like you before 8:15.
Thanks for this info.

Upvote 0

KCheatle

The turnstiles open at 8 am for all guests. Guests are allowed to wander/shop on Main Street and hang out in the castle hub. The new Welcome Show on the castle stage begins at 8:55 am. CMs are stationed at the entrance to each land and only those with breakfast ADRs may enter Fantasyland for CRT or BOG.

Breakfast ADR holders check in here
View attachment 204967

The days of "empty" Main Street pics are gone.

She looks like a ray of sunlight ...o_O
tumblr_n0t3ilHvve1rnf5opo1_500.gif

Upvote 0

Jamie77

What happens for the folks who are there for the EMM? Although the price covers breakfast, these folks don't have to eat right away. The purpose for booking the EMM is to get on 7DMT while everyone else is still waiting in front of the castle. How does that work?

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
What happens for the folks who are there for the EMM? Although the price covers breakfast, these folks don't have to eat right away. The purpose for booking the EMM is to get on 7DMT while everyone else is still waiting in front of the castle. How does that work?

If you have paid for EMM, then you will have your bands scanned and you will be allowed through to the rides.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom