Where is Adventura Hotel going to be located?

danpam1024

Original Poster
They're booking for August 2018 (my birthday month- guess where I'm going?!) I can't even imagine where there's room:confused:

danpam1024

Original Poster
thanks! I can't picture how there's enough room, but then again, I couldn't imagine an entire water park where VB now sits :)

danpam1024

Original Poster
4SSfoi9Tyr2jvG6DQ2jVb8F3KltSbvR8vEqdFGqFKxyzcke9ggh99zQV5oIC69hof1ag9UXkGYp-uENl63_d5VvwsgD5MN43phFsh7d8X2thcJCp3or7e0UbTxns0o_a26_bw4eD6Jufo0FZyWwcYZnk8v58uW9DQMiGTdJrqWjubACTunOaXJA4A-Mc_snK9tcQz_XAc4fyX9XWzhG2d6qWZ_adyumHSUDJ8m9bJAhr7fDHV81gxpZV_cGJHzexpkQ5VkSru2UAtDDY9aCc7RR2A6wuNmeSH5PufOJqP2uZ32dRwVADXTvs8f7KD3RDC9gHJWLZqvqp0Cgich7eOKu5yuvJAaezgB15fvsTH4Xxpb9rsyZVgB9-kOk-FwYOx0NppBcY11OYf-PDm9eJXFrWvIiRz41sizvZ5hEqAN7KqjHX86oUJOmvThIbl-TuMl77zp9HqWQfAt_sE8Ry-b3ElHAbJH_nFQQBQpmZ0qOigFqaA1NWbYFHET1DLG_GOgMZnMGqUvkcnz7xGIAcD8foRKFvjhrO4suE8Qvi1jJx1y40GTOSYLrTYJ0GVjxKnpwRChDpYGgSPcD1Zubb5Ag3bYfvBQnQc78uf-SUnC-iiPg4DIHc=w382-h678-no

HauntedMansionFLA

Who said hotels? Who knows? I haven't even heard a rumor about that area.

OK guess a huge hotel is now on it's way, forget what I said. LOL. 4,000 rooms, Universal is going all out on that, not sure Universal really needs that many new rooms at the moment? We will see. More attraction certainly need to be on the way to match up to all those rooms. .
Well, with the new land Universal bought recently and rumored lands (more Potter, Mario Kart ect.) They might as well get ahead of the game. It will be interesting to see what type of transportation they develop besides busses.

HauntedMansionFLA

The transportation is the part that I can't picture well. A 4,000 room resort in a shady looking area of town where all these people will have to get on a bus to go to the parks? That road is busy and think about when they parks open? Could be a whole lot of buses. Whole lot of buses sitting in traffic.
Do you think they are looking into a Gondola system like Disney? Bypass the traffic ?

JoeCamel

The transportation is the part that I can't picture well. A 4,000 room resort in a shady looking area of town where all these people will have to get on a bus to go to the parks? That road is busy and think about when they parks open? Could be a whole lot of buses. Whole lot of buses sitting in traffic.
Did you see where the new gondola system in La Paz set all time records for people moved? It has 10 person cars. There are ways if there is a will

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom