Making FP+ reservations from the UK at 30 days out - Help please

lisastevo82

Original Poster
Hi. We have been to Disneyworld on many occasions over the years but this is the 1st time using MDE and FP+. We are staying off site therefore have a 30 day window I believe? We have purchased 14 day unlimited tickets and have linked them to MDE. This is where I get confused.....because the 14 days doesn't start until it is scanned at a park for the 1st time how does MDE know when we can start booking FP+?!?!?!?!

We are planning on starting to use the tickets on 15th June at MK so I want to make FP+ reservations for that day but do I then have to wait for the 30 day window again when we want to go to EPCOT say on the 22nd June?!?!

I'm so confused!

Any help much appreciated, thanks in advance :)

nickys

Premium Member
Hi. We have been to Disneyworld on many occasions over the years but this is the 1st time using MDE and FP+. We are staying off site therefore have a 30 day window I believe? We have purchased 14 day unlimited tickets and have linked them to MDE. This is where I get confused.....because the 14 days doesn't start until it is scanned at a park for the 1st time how does MDE know when we can start booking FP+?!?!?!?!

We are planning on starting to use the tickets on 15th June at MK so I want to make FP+ reservations for that day but do I then have to wait for the 30 day window again when we want to go to EPCOT say on the 22nd June?!?!

I'm so confused!

Any help much appreciated, thanks in advance :)

MDE doesn't need to know when you intend to use your tickets. Basically, you can book fastpasses for any 14 days, starting any time. The UK tickets are only valid for 14 days (or 21 if you have a 21 day ticket) so essentially it has to be 14 consecutive days. You will need to make them each day for 30 days ahead (or less). If you try and make them for any 15th day, it will tell you that you have no valid ticket left. And I think if you try and make them on a day that is outside the 14 day validity, it will also prevent you from doing so.

Rob562

If you have the tickets linked, you should be able to go into MDE and see valid dates to make FP+ for the next 30 days from today. Day 31 from today and beyond it will be grayed out. Tomorrow that window of valid dates will advance one day, and so forth.

So whichever day you want to make a FP+ for, it has to be 30 days (or less) from that particular date. So if you want your greatest availability for FastPasses, you'll want to figure out which days you'll be in the parks and log in 30 days before each of those dates to make your FP+ selections.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom