The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

those sound like for adult "kids" who want to have these as collectibles.. apart from that. I have no idea what the designers were thinking..

No, those toys were specifically designed to be sold to kiddos, and that's why they were made in such mass quantities. There is nothing even remotely "collectible" about them...just junk money for the, now, McDisney Company... :cautious: :D ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I like those easy reader's. I don't have to stick it to my nose to see it!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::geek::geek::geek::geek:

They're also sturdy watches, at a very reasonable price (especially at Kohls with various coupon offers, etc.). I have a bunch of Timex watches in various colors, etc., that I've collected over the years. Only one actually broke, but the others were great. All I've ever done is occasionally have to replace a battery.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sounds like he wants to pad the bill. Wonder if he is affiliated with the place doing the test? They do get kick backs for certain procedures....

Bets, do what's right for you. And, because I work in the healthcare industry, I can tell you that sometimes things are not what they may appear to be. Every patient's case is different, of course; but not all doctors are out to fleece their patients, and sometimes there are valid reasons for choosing specific medical tests for their patients. As someone else mentioned, you can always get a second opinion, as that is your right as well.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
No, I can't say that I can make a stress connection to the tornado dreams.

I used to have tons of flying dreams when I was younger.

Apparently, I didn't jinx myself 'cause no tornado dreams last night. ;) Actually, I don't even remember what I dreamt of last night

OK, everyone feel free to analyze THAT...!!!

th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom