The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

We celebrated Cinco De Mayo at Chili's today. Hey, it's the best we can do within 20 miles of where we live.;) I did end up getting what I now consider to be the best Black Bean burger I ever had.:hungry: It was soooooo good. I totally want the recipe.I mean at first I thought they screwed up and gave me a regular burger, but upon inspection I saw the beans.It was chargrilled. Didn't even know you could do that with a bean burger. No pics. Thought of that after it was all gone.:oops:

donaldtoo

Do you get them when you're stressed? That's when I get tornado dreams.

No, I can't say that I can make a stress connection to the tornado dreams.
They just seem to come out of the blue (or gray ;)).
Also, the dreams themselves are never really terrifying. Even though they feel real and are scary, I always seem to know in the back of my mind, during the dream, that it's just a dream, and I'll eventually wake up... :cyclops:
Sometimes it's just one large tornado, but, most of the time it's groups of them. One group will be heading towards us (I'm almost always outside in the dreams), and then, just as they miss us (sigh of relief), I look in a different direction, and another group of tornados is heading towards us. Repeat...until I finally wake up.

I used to have tons of flying dreams when I was younger.
Everything from being able to fly by just flapping my arms to flying on a plane, and everything in between. As you can imagine, the flying by flapping my arms dreams were definitely the coolest...I was in total control, and could fly anywhere...!!!!! :joyfull: :)

Apparently, I didn't jinx myself 'cause no tornado dreams last night. ;) Actually, I don't even remember what I dreamt of last night... :cyclops:

For some reason, the flying and tornado dreams are few and far between, these days.
I have occasional dreams about either being at DL or WDW, but, the places never really look like the actual parks... :bored:

OK, everyone feel free to analyze THAT...!!! :hilarious: ;)

donaldtoo

Well that is totally unfair. What if this person happened to be from out of town and purchased the items from her home in Michigan? Did you guys get bonuses if you reached certain sales goals?

It didn't matter where it was purchased (even sometimes from the Parks if the SKU would scan). The Store it was returned to took the hit.

I was told that all managers got sales bonuses a few years before I became a CM. They discontinued them for Leads long before I ever became one. But, although they were very meager, the ASM and SM still got them (or didn't).
I've been back with the firm so long I have no clue about bonuses, CM discounts, etc., anymore.

donaldtoo

We have a farmer's market in town every week. Actually Gettysburg does also, so we have no problem with fresh produce here. :)We have a lot of farms. The only problem with the farms is the lovely smell of flowers and fresh cut grass can get diminished when the farmers start spraying manure. :confused:Yes, spraying. The smell has sent my kids indoors from playing in the backyard. There is a farm behind the complex where my kids take gymnastics and the smell sometimes wafts into the building. It is just horrible.:eek::eek:

We have a farmers market open year 'round in the parking lot of our local mall every Saturday, rain or shine, from 9a-1p, about 5 mins. away.
That being said, we don't utilize it nearly enough... :cyclops:

ETA...
So, also, no odiferousness included...! :D ;) :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom