Haunted Mansion Restaurant

Otterhead

People love CHH, and it's very high margin for a QS location.
Agreed, and I think that's too far removed from the HM -- it'd be a little weird for a creepy-themed restaurant to 'leak' into Liberty Square area. Seems like they have plenty of space out back.
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 2.39.12 PM.png

Sped2424

Agreed, and I think that's too far removed from the HM -- it'd be a little weird for a creepy-themed restaurant to 'leak' into Liberty Square area. Seems like they have plenty of space out back.
View attachment 202318
I would be floored if the plans for this included anything new in terms of building behind the mansion. There is a showbuidling there after all. ;)

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Colombia harbor House sounds like a good place to go bye bye.

People love CHH, and it's very high margin for a QS location.

People would love a hm restaurant far more. This is the closest location with a kitchen that is already connected to memento mori. Wouldn't be the farthest stretch.

I'd hate to see this concept executed at the expense of CHH. Plenty of room on the backside of HM to make it happen.

Bocabear

Now if they moved Small World to EPCOT, then they could push the footprint back a bit, Move Peper Pan acrss the esplanade into a newly built, expanded attraction, then use part of the existing building and extend it behind to create the new Haunted Mansion restaurant....the old Peter Pan's FLight could be repurposed as a new Tangled attraction...
hm-restaurant2-jpg.201315

Bocabear

They could actually fit a building about the size of BOG behind the Interactive queue area, creat an old carriage road style path to bypass the queue, terminating in the West Wing of Gracey Manor...complete with a grand yet delapadated Porte Cochere (where the fictional Ball guests would have been dropped off)...Themed the "Chilly Reception and Swinging Wake" dining experience... It could be amazing!
hm-restaurant-jpg.201309

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom