April Trip Report

Jwhee

Original Poster
I finally made my first visit to Disneyland Paris! We stayed in the castle club area at Disneyland Hotel. The piano in our room was signed by Michael Jackson!

On the first day we went to Walt Disney Studios and Disney Village. The second day we did Disneyland Paris and a little bit of Walt Disney Studios.

We ate at Walts, Planet Hollywood and Five Guys to name a few places. I made various videos, and I will be posting them in this thread once I upload them. Enjoy!

Animaniac93-98

No idea actually! It was a free upgrade from a normal room in the castle club area.

So you paid normal concierge and got upgraded to the Presidential Suite? That's pretty amazing!

There's also a Cinderella Suite, but I'm not sure how it compares in terms of size or amenities.

Jwhee

Original Poster
I think if I'd been upgraded to that suite I would have said Ratatouille was good even if I didn't think so just in case they watched lol! Great vlog, and was that other people's graffiti under the piano next to his signature?!

Not exactly sure who else signed it. CM's mentioned a French singer but it was no one I have ever heard of

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom