Nintendo Switch Friend Codes

Underdog

It's fantastic! You will enjoy it once you get it.
Really? I had the Wii U versus and I admit, I'm a bit hesitant to invest in what *could* be the pretty much the same game again. I have credits at Best Buy and a ton of credit at GameStop. Just wondering if I should jump in now or wait a bit... seems like you all think it's time to jump in now.

What about when Splatoon 2 launches? Arms? The BoTW DLC? Nintendo appears to be on a roll here... :):D:geek:

It's not even E3 yet and I wonder what else Nintendo has up their sleeve... (sorry for the side-track there...)

Brer Oswald

Really? I had the Wii U versus and I admit, I'm a bit hesitant to invest in what *could* be the pretty much the same game again. I have credits at Best Buy and a ton of credit at GameStop. Just wondering if I should jump in now or wait a bit... seems like you all think it's time to jump in now.

What about when Splatoon 2 launches? Arms? The BoTW DLC? Nintendo appears to be on a roll here... :):D:geek:

It's not even E3 yet and I wonder what else Nintendo has up their sleeve... (sorry for the side-track there...)
All that and Super Mario Odyssey makes me feel super giddy! If you liked the original Mario Kart 8, you'll love it on Switch. I thought I'd regret double dipping, but I've gotten my money's worth already in the last week. It's a blast!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
The mechanics of Mario Kart 8 are pretty much the best, but in my opinion the track selection and item spread leaves something to be desired.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom