What is your favorite WDW Music for relaxing/studying/working, etc...?

RobidaFlats

I'm not hearing that at all. I hear a new song starting around 5 minutes, and it's NOT Hi Diddle Dee Dee. I'm stumped.

I think I see why I'm hearing something you're not. I started the video and then stopped it to adjust my volume. When I clicked on it to start it again, there were other videos in the iframe including this one: which is what I clicked apparently. When I heard Bippity Boppity I assumed I had the same video.

My bad, I screwed up on this one and didn't even realize it. :banghead:

LeighM

I would listen to a few CDs at work, which were appropriate for an open, reception area. We couldn't really use our phones and we couldn't stream music on the internet as it was against IT policy. So I would listen to the CDs for Animal Kingdom and Classically Disney, which was just orchestral music. At home, when I'm cooking or reading, I'll play a lot of the park music though.

The_Jobu

I can't handle any kind of lyrics when studying/working so I have a youtube playlist of background music for each park that serves me very well.

Only downside is after I'm done working I get all bummed out that I don't have any WDW trips planned.

PurpleDragon

I usually listen to a variety of stuff, but the old standbys are Adventureland BGM, Innoventions BGM, Soarin BGM, and Epcot Entrance BGM. Beyond that I'll bounce around to various on ride audio HM, PotC, SSE(JI and JD versions), JII(original 90's version), Soarin, etc...

_caleb

Adventure land loop. I think because traditionally Adventure Land was always where we started our day at MK.

For anyone who is interested here is the link to that and about 200 other WDW and DL music loops.

I LOVE this one! Thanks for sharing it.

NeedMoreMickey

I've recently downloaded the app and started to list to D Park Radio - Background Music when I'm at my desk at work. Our trip in March I purchased the Animal Kingdom Music CD and listen to it in the car. Very calming for my hour+ commute.

matt clark

I like to listen to a variety, but one of my favorites is when my son lays down to sleep with us in our room.. i will put on a Spotify compilation playlist of disney songs done in piano. Some of them are really easy to i.d. and some you really have to listen. Its really fun to throw it on and concentrate on some of them and try to figure out what song it is without looking. It definitely will zone you out and help you fall asleep.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
The Wonders Of Life area music

Innoventions Area Music

These are two of my favorites too! So relaxing! The Wonder of Life Loop literally transports me back to all of the fun exhibits that used to be there like the Wondercycles! Does anyone remember those?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom