Pre-Trip Adventure is out there...June 2017

Hi again! I'm Amy if you all don't know me! Brian's resolve didn't last very long!! He has agreed to go back next June!!!! (For those of you who didn't read my report from this June, Brian (my hubby) was not happy with the behavior exhibited by our children, and swore he would never take them back!) Here we are on the last day of that June trip:

Logan is 13, Lily is 11, and Owen is 8.

This trip will be a bit different for us. Brian and I were just down in WDW this past weekend to book the free dining bounceback offer! We will be at Caribbean Beach from Monday, June 5-Saturday, June 17. We plan to drive down (14 hours) on Friday, June 2 and spend the night at my aunt's house in The Villages. We will sleep in on Saturday, then check in to our resort at Universal Studios! I'm not sure which resort yet, but it will be one of the deluxe ones where you get the unlimited express passes. I think we will probably stay at Royal Pacific, I just have to wait and see what kind of AAA discount I can get. I plan to get our tickets through Undercover Tourist, and they have a buy 2 day park to park passes and get a 3rd day free, so we will probably go into the parks Sat. afternoon. We will then spend all day Sunday at the parks, and Monday morning. I'm hoping to be done by early to mid afternoon on Monday, then head over to check in at CBR and relax for the evening. We also plan to go to Seaworld one day during the trip.

We got the water parks and more tickets again this year, so we will definitely be doing both water parks again. We also got the park hoppers. We've never had them with the kids before, so we shall see how it goes.

I just realized that they never offered to add Memory Maker to our reservation, so I guess I will have to call and add that at some point.

Not much else to tell at this point, but I'll be back many times before June with updates!!

I've got some reading to do in the meantime:
DSCN3417.JPG

So:
DSCN3416.JPG

but only 282 days until we leave for Florida!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Your plans look great. If there's any Potter heads hit the Potter restaurants. The qs Thunder Terrace has the best qs in either park. Try and get an ADR for Mythos. Lombardi's was also good and a walk up. If you like Tex Mex Antojitos was excellent, get the table side guacamole:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Your plans look great. If there's any Potter heads hit the Potter restaurants. The qs Thunder Terrace has the best qs in either park. Try and get an ADR for Mythos. Lombardi's was also good and a walk up. If you like Tex Mex Antojitos was excellent, get the table side guacamole:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:
Logan and Lily both are really into Harry Potter, so definitely planning to hit those QS. Last time I checked, reservations weren't available yet for Mythos, as I plan to get one.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Only 40 more days until we leave! And...
1492987765689-481610531.jpg

We decided to have our own version of the Sleepy Hollow Nutella and fruit waffles for dinner!
20170423_174649.jpg

20170423_175142.jpg

Time is flying now, and I feel like I'm not going to have time to get everything ready! And surprisingly enough, I haven't changed any of my FP+ or dining ressies! Brian keeps asking to make sure I'm feeling ok!!:D

Attachments

• 20170423_174649.jpg
    20170423_174649.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 20170423_175142.jpg
    20170423_175142.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 33

MySmallWorldof4

MagicMegan

Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/listing/462823248/disney-tank-my-happy-place-castle-tank

I did call again! This time I called the MDE help desk and they fixed it so now we only have one room showing and one ticket for Brian and the kids. I still have two tickets showing, but she said the IT department had escalated it and it would be taken care of, but it wouldn't affect my FP+ at all. I certainly hope so!!
I just bought this shirt... it's sooooo cute!!!
I'll be at POP from May 29-June 2.
Last minute solo trip... I literally booked 2 days ago... and I'm leaving in 31 days... EEK!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom