Recasting

Deborah whiteley

Original Poster
i took a security job at Disney. This week was on the job training. I expressed the concern that the role was not a right fit for me. Obviously and apparent to my manager and trainers I want to work and they all had great things to say about me. He told me he hated to see me go and he even invited me to come back to security. So in all short they say me down and emailed casting to recast me. I needed to know what will happen from now on. Are my passes still good? Like what actually happens? :)

rob0519

i took a security job at Disney. This week was on the job training. I expressed the concern that the role was not a right fit for me. Obviously and apparent to my manager and trainers I want to work and they all had great things to say about me. He told me he hated to see me go and he even invited me to come back to security. So in all short they say me down and emailed casting to recast me. I needed to know what will happen from now on. Are my passes still good? Like what actually happens? :)

So you somehow got hired into Security and it was a bad fit. Then you get sent back to hopefully get a different position and your first instinct is to join this forum and ask if your passes are still good before you even know if you still have a job? Why didn't you ask your manager, training instructor or casting these questions?

Deborah whiteley

Original Poster
So you somehow got hired into Security and it was a bad fit. Then you get sent back to hopefully get a different position and your first instinct is to join this forum and ask if your passes are still good before you even know if you still have a job? Why didn't you ask your manager, training instructor or casting these questions?

Thank you for the response and I got recasted which I'm extremely excited about!! Thank you! ❤️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom