Rivers of Light Dining Packages? Being offered?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I'm helping my dad book meals for when my parents take their granddaughters on a weeklong trip at the end of May/start of June.

It keeps showing me that ROL dining package isn't available. Is it not being offered or do I just need to keep searching?

I also think it's pretty crazy that when I search for The Plaza I struggle to book them for lunch or dinner but I keep finding Be Our Guest Dinner or even Victoria and Alberts. lol

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I'm helping my dad book meals for when my parents take their granddaughters on a weeklong trip at the end of May/start of June.

It keeps showing me that ROL dining package isn't available. Is it not being offered or do I just need to keep searching?

I also think it's pretty crazy that when I search for The Plaza I struggle to book them for lunch or dinner but I keep finding Be Our Guest Dinner or even Victoria and Alberts. lol
Info on Plaza http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/plaz...-a-reduction-in-reservation-availability-.htm

ROL packages are available, but may be fully booked. Keep checking, and good luck!

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
Info on Plaza http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/plaz...-a-reduction-in-reservation-availability-.htm

ROL packages are available, but may be fully booked. Keep checking, and good luck!
I thought I'd seen/heard something like that but thought I was crazy. I guess I didn't search far enough back! I did manage to snag a 11:50(fits in window) but Mom wants later. I'll let them know. Hopefully it works out. I feel the extra few bucks is well worth not jossling through lines at a QS.

I'll just keep up my viligant searching for ROL

Thanks!

Starlight1

I was able to secure one for our AK day June 4th about two weeks ago. I've been checking everyday since and they are all booked. I'm constantly checking reservations just in case a better time pops up I'd recommend checking everyday!! If not, honestly a fastpass is not a bad idea. I've read people are currently waiting in line one to two hours beforehand. Good luck!

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I was able to secure one for our AK day June 4th about two weeks ago. I've been checking everyday since and they are all booked. I'm constantly checking reservations just in case a better time pops up I'd recommend checking everyday!! If not, honestly a fastpass is not a bad idea. I've read people are currently waiting in line one to two hours beforehand. Good luck!
My sister and I check multiple times a day. I'm glad you were able to get one! Thank you!!

danyoung56

I had a time for Tusker House around 5pm a couple months ago. I really wanted Tiffins, and I wanted a later time, so I just kept checking back. About 3 weeks ago, out of nowhere, a great time opened up at Tiffins, and I grabbed it. So it can happen!

Zipadeelady

It's not that it's too late it's that they haven't made it available yet. I also noticed that on the Disney calendar you can click on a day in September now but are still unable to complete the reservation. My guess is they have opened it up for the month of August and September yet. Being Patience sucks. :cool:

I did call dining reservations and she said to keep checking back and that they haven't opened up for August and September.

Last edited:

MotherofaPrincessLover

It's not that it's too late it's that they haven't made it available yet. I also noticed that on the Disney calendar you can click on a day in September now but are still unable to complete the reservation. My guess is they have opened it up for the month of August and September yet. Being Patience sucks. :cool:

I did call dining reservations and she said to keep checking back and that they haven't opened up for August and September.
They are available now.

Zipadeelady

I just called Disney Dining again and they are saying Tiffins hasn't been released yet....Why? Who Knows!!

Last edited:

WDW Dad 23

I have been trying for Tusker House in August for weeks...yesterday it looked like it opened up but nothing available. I called and they said it was not open for August. Saw these posts and tried again, but still nothing. So I tried Sept., just to see. I could get almost any day and even booked it. Called Disney again, they said it was only open until July 31st...What's the deal?

Kristamouse

What are the AK restaurants included with the ROL seating package?
I grabbed a Tusker House for 7:30 but does the ADR need to say that it is part of the ROL package?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom