The Imagineering Break Room

spacemt354

Chili's
It is an epic film!

@spacemt354 @Magic Feather If you've been, how does GOofy's Kitchen compare to Chef Mickey's?:D
We've decided that we want to try 1 of Disneyland's pricier options but cannot wait to try out the other restaurants like Flo's, Cafe Orleans, and Carnation Cafe... Main Street Bakery definitely too: are these good? Also, is the Italian restaurant at Paradise Pier any good?
Haven't been to Goofy's but I've never been a big fan of Chef Mickey's...so maybe it's better haha. 1900 Park Fair is usually the character dining of choice for us

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Haven't been to Goofy's but I've never been a big fan of Chef Mickey's...so maybe it's better haha. 1900 Park Fair is usually the character dining of choice for us
We used to do 1900 Park Fair, but switched over to Chef Mickey's :D.
Do the Plaza breakfast instead. More characters, nicer setting, and better food.
We definitely want to do it for dinner. So breakfast is good too?
Thanks so much guys!

mickeyfan5534

It's on my list. My next batch will be to rewatch doctor who and try to make it through Matt Smith.
Make it through Smith's last 2 seasons and Capaldi's first and then you're treated to my personal favorite revival season since the Ten/Donna season. And this season is an absolute treat with Bill Potts becoming one of my favorite companions in two episodes. Last time that happened was when I discovered Leela during my classic series watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom