Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

Bacon

@marni1971 I would like if you could tell us a few concepts you may have heard? if you can't that's ok just wanted to hear if you knew anything! also is a GOTG dance party possible?

MCast

They should have themed family dance parties at Atlantic Dance Hall at the Boardwalk certain nights (probably weeknights). Bring in some characters, carnival games and maybe just maybe the poor, SAD, dance hall will have some life again.

Just a thought...

Bacon

If they remove this and leave it empty, if be in blissful heaven. Between hearing the land music and not hearing Taylor Swift while John talks to us about his new electronic wonders...I won't know how to act.
Hey if we get hooked on a feeling make a GOTG one

Cmdr_Crimson

If they add a GotG dance party I'd be totally ok with that. Guardians fit with the retro future theme and music I'd a pretty big part of the movie. Just minimize the stage.
These guys did too....But, no one remembers such a good underated movie..
poster.jpg

Last edited:

beachlover4444

Remove the whole ugly stage!
I hated this dance party thing, a little hokey, but I have 2 and 4 year old grandkids and they loved dancing with the characters when we went last year with them. So maybe there is a niche for this but I feel like they need to make it a little better organized it just looked and felt confusing. Disney needs to get away from just a bunch of character meet and greets and get back to making great rides and attractions or universal will leave them in the dust. i'm ok with family rides, i'm 56 now but you cannot continue to build these massive lands like avatar and star tours and put in 2 ride and then a bunch of shops and food. oooh avatar will look so cool, ya and once i walk through it then what. i cant ride the banshee ride so that whole land for me is 1 slow boat ride yippeeee

Kman101

There's a new entertainment offering in Tomorrowland starting tomorrow. I'm not sure if it is the replacement for the dance party or not (budget wise), but it is interesting. It is very similar to Push the Talking Trashcan but still different.

That's ... promising, I hope?

mickeyfan5534

There's a new entertainment offering in Tomorrowland starting tomorrow. I'm not sure if it is the replacement for the dance party or not (budget wise), but it is interesting. It is very similar to Push the Talking Trashcan but still different.
Any news on this? Photos? Video?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom