News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

SSG

It's a bit concerning for me that this is rumored to be a Star Wars "Story Experience" hotel. I have absolutely zero desire to become part of some elaborate, live action, role play. And to ask me to pay $1000 per person for 2 nights to do so?

tumblr_og4j6bKKBJ1qfcx4to1_250.gif

Sure it wouldn't be for everybody, but if I'm interpreting the idea correctly, what this would be is an additional experience not connected to a traditional Disney vacation. This would be guests being placed into a two-day Star Wars bubble of experiences. The story starts at the star ship (hotel), carries over into your time at SWL, then wrapping up back at the star ship. If they build this I would say:

giphy.gif

Curious Constance

Sure it wouldn't be for everybody, but if I'm interpreting the idea correctly, what this would be is an additional experience not connected to a traditional Disney vacation. This would be guests being placed into a two-day Star Wars bubble of experiences. The story starts at the star ship (hotel), carries over into your time at SWL, then wrapping up back at the star ship. If they build this I would say:

giphy.gif

The "Story" is what concerns me. I'd geek out over a Star Wars hotel as much as the next person, but I don't need to be involved in some story to keep me entertained. I'd rather look on from a distance and point and laugh at all of the nerds.

sirstude

Possibly everyone here is already aware of what I have noticed. She's in Los Angles and Disneygeek must travel together. This latest set of pictures on his page were taken right in the middle of her video. I have noticed this before a couple of times. She for sure takes the best video's and his stills are second to none, so I hope they both keep it up. Just my opinion on the travel together.

Doug

Curious Constance

Possibly everyone here is already aware of what I have noticed. She's in Los Angles and Disneygeek must travel together. This latest set of pictures on his page were taken right in the middle of her video. I have noticed this before a couple of times. She for sure takes the best video's and his stills are second to none, so I hope they both keep it up. Just my opinion on the travel together.

Doug
He almost exclusively goes to the park on Fridays. Seems she is there on random days. His last pics were taken Friday, when was her video uploaded?

D

Deleted member 107043

Affectionately, yes! :)

I always enjoy your captions for her videos. And I agree, she really is the best out there.

I like her too, but my favorite is the father and daughter duo who do the monthly updates with narration. Maybe because I'm construction illiterate and impatient (I always fast forward through She's In LA's vids) for some reason I find their reports much more interesting and informative.

Curious Constance

I like her too, but my favorite is the father and daughter duo who do the monthly updates with narration. Maybe because I'm construction illiterate and impatient (I always fast forward through She's In LA's vids) for some reason I find their reports much more interesting and informative.
Same! I end up fast forwarding Sila videos. But the father / daughter combo is so informative, it makes it interesting.

TP2000

Where's mintcrocodile!? Did he get 'taken out' because of that zoomed-in shot of the map?

Apparently. His blog went dead a month ago, just after that zoomed in shot of a poster visible from the sidewalk on Disneyland Drive.

If you are that worried about your super secret theme park plans (which everyone already knows about and can see being built), don't post them on a bulletin board visible from the sidewalk. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom