Best Bars / Drinking Spots throughout WDW

disneydaughter96

Original Poster
I will be turning 21 during our next family vacation, my family (+my bf, and brother's gf) will be staying at Boardwalk villas !! I'm looking for the best drinking spots throughout the whole complex (other than the drinking around the world, as we already have a Perry the Platypus detective game made up pertaining to that!) My dad has a few places in mind, but we're looking for some great, even less well-known spots. Let me know your favorite bars!

RobidaFlats

I will be turning 21 during our next family vacation, my family (+my bf, and brother's gf) will be staying at Boardwalk villas !! I'm looking for the best drinking spots throughout the whole complex (other than the drinking around the world, as we already have a Perry the Platypus detective game made up pertaining to that!) My dad has a few places in mind, but we're looking for some great, even less well-known spots. Let me know your favorite bars!

It's certainly well known, but given where you're staying, JellyRolls would be a great time.

danyoung56

I have three favorites. Number 1 is the Rose & Crown Pub, in the Britain section of Epcot's World Showcase. Nothing like getting a nice buzz and then walking outside for the IllumiNations fireworks show.

Second is Mizner's in the Grand Floridian. Bartender Tammy is a lot of fun, and there's a big band playing great old-timey music right outside.

Last but not least is the bar in the California Grill, up on top of the Contemporary Resort. You can go up there without a reservation, enjoy a fine drink or three, even have dinner from the full menu right there (remember, this restaurant usually sells out months in advance). And then you can take a drink out on the balcony and watch the Magic Kingdom's fireworks show. Truly magical!

100% the Rose and Crown. I'm not truly on my Disney vacation until I get that first Pimm's cup.

I know you mentioned you have a plan for drinking around the world, but one more spot in Epcot that I had neglected for far too long was Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar. Until December, I had always just grabbed a glass of wine towards the front of the Italy pavilion. When I finally made my way into the cellar I could've kicked myself for waiting so long to go. The wine flights are great and its also a good opportunity to enjoy a snack as I'm sure you'll be a few drinks in by that point.

Trader Sam's is also a really fun environment. The Tiki Terrace just outside is also a great place to sip a cocktail and watch the water pageant and MK fireworks. What I wouldn't give for a Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum right now...

Happy Birthday!

NiarrNDisney

My favorite spots are:

AbracadaBar (BWR)
Cabana Bar and Beach Club (Dolphin)
Crew's Cup (YCR)
Dawa Bar (DAK)
Dockside Margaritas (DS)
Hangar Bar (DS)
Lava Lounge (DS)
Nomad Lounge (DAK)
Raglan Road (DS)
River Roost (PORS)
Rix Lounge (CSR)
Scat Cats (POFQ)
Splitsville (DS)
Territory Lounge (WL)
Trader Sam's/Tiki Terrace (Poly)
Tune In Lounge (DHS)
Victoria Falls (AKL)
Wave Lounge (CR)

BayLake

My favorite spots are and the drinks I like in each on:
AbracadaBar (Peppers Ghost)
Dawa Bar (Mojito)
Jock Lindsays (Cool Headed Monkey)
Trader Sams (Dark and Tropical Stormy)

MagicalMaci

In the Parks
Yes
A lot of great options have already been said but I'll throw my favorites into the ring!

At the Boardwalk:
Abracadbar (tell Skippy hi for us!)
Belle Vue Lounge - great for a nightcap at the end of the day, peaceful and sometimes there are board games hanging around

Monorail Resorts:
Mizner's (Grand Floridian)
Trader Sams (Polynesian)

Disney Springs:
Morimoto's (upstairs)
Jock Lindsey's

Hollywood Studios:
Tune In Lounge

Animal Kingdom:
Nomad Lounge

Have a great time!

nickys

Premium Member
If you want a drink whilst watching animals, then the Sanaa lounge is good. You can take it out onto the outlook and in the evening they will have the fire going too. Plus you can order food there from the restaurant menu too.

Victoria Falls at AKL

I really want to try Geyser Point at WL.

BigRedDad

Lapu Lapu at the bar for Ohana's
Trader Sam's
Yeehaw Bob at POR bar
Dawa bar at AK
Nomad Lounge
Raglan Road bar
Abaracadabar

There are a ton but be prepared for sticker shock.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom