Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

wdrive

Although, if Star Lord was going to be at a dance-party you don't think the audition call they had out for a while would have mentioned the ability to dance? I think the call for DL said he had to dance.

For an unchoreographed dance party no.

Not saying at all that this will happen just that the dance parties aren't really classed as anything different to a meet and greet.

SpectroBro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'm trying to find out what's going on.
Officially, Chip, Dale, Phineas and Ferb are leaving MiSi toward the end of May, Bob, Frozone, Stitch and Genie will be coming back to MiSi. Chip and Dale will be meeting in Town Square INSTEAD of Frontierland. Stitch will be meeting in Tomorrowland for the summer.

Bacon

Officially, Chip, Dale, Phineas and Ferb are leaving MiSi toward the end of May, Bob, Frozone, Stitch and Genie will be coming back to MiSi. Chip and Dale will be meeting in Town Square INSTEAD of Frontierland. Stitch will be meeting in Tomorrowland for the summer.
Wait wait wait let me clear this up! Sience Bob and Frozone is moving back to MISI so.... No more concerts @marni1971 @Lee @Magic Feather

Rteetz

Yes I mentioned all of that after that post.

IanDLBZF

I think that, with the rumors I heard about Nick & Judy moving to Epcot, that it would be them, Phineas and Ferb leaving MISI (with Nick & Judy being handed off to Epcot Character Spot. This may have to do with that rumor, but I will take that with a grain of salt for now at least until we hear more...

Last edited:

CJR

Tommorowland used to have a good indoor theater before it got demolished. Mainly the theater where Mickey hosted "Twas The Night Before Christmas".

I wouldn't really call it "indoor" but it was a great theater nonetheless. Even worse, it was replaced by pretty much nothing from a guest perspective.

I don't really miss the theater, but I do miss "Twas The Night Before Christmas". Hands down one of the best seasonal shows Disney's put together.

SpectroBro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I think that, with the rumors I heard about Nick & Judy moving to Epcot, that it would be them, Phineas and Ferb leaving MISI (with Nick & Judy being handed off to Epcot Character Spot. This may have to do with that rumor, but I will take that with a grain of salt for now at least until we hear more...
As someone close to the situation, I can 100% assure you that Nick and Judy are not leaving MiSi. They're safe at least for the summer.

IanDLBZF

As someone close to the situation, I can 100% assure you that Nick and Judy are not leaving MiSi. They're safe at least for the summer.
Ok, so then by the fall probably is when they could be moving to Epcot unless there's plans for them to meet during MVMCP?

21stamps

But I read a tweet about a snapchat on someone's instagram that they heard on facebook that they were moving. I put it on myspace, so it's legit now.

I literally laughed out loud.

..And then a million memories ran thru my mind.. RIP MySpace. I'll never forgive them for deleting our profiles.

Ok, back to regular scheduled programming now. :)

Bacon

Back off of @brb1006
She almost always "likes" my posts- which automatically means she's intelligent beyond measure.

And- give her a break- I mean, how often does "Marie" get brought up in a thread. She likely started twitching from excitement. ;)
I hope you know she is actually a guy so honestly I doubt "she" will be liking this post ;)
Plus I wasn't being mean to brb1006 I just said that he maybe should wait for 1-2 replays to maybe post so you don't have that shadowy reputation like I do that's all i like brb1006 and I don't wanna come off as rude.

brb1006

Back off of @brb1006
She almost always "likes" my posts- which automatically means she's intelligent beyond measure.

And- give her a break- I mean, how often does "Marie" get brought up in a thread. She likely started twitching from excitement. ;)
I'm actually a "he" :) but yeah I don't think around 4 posts counts as spamming unless that reaches around 6 or 6 but that's because I'm replying to users.

cheezbat

I have a friend who often does the dance parties and loves it. I feel bad for him but I am super excited to see the dance party go. Now just tear down that awful stage and give us better things in Tomorrowland!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom