Rumor - Fast Pass change- Both parks linked starting April 6th

Curious Constance

Maybe because even though, it's what, 13 years old? Since it's a limited run every year, it still feels kind of new. And locals can't get enough new at DL.
That and Jack Skellington is still crazy popular even though the movie is almost 25 years old.

D

Deleted member 107043

Bite your tongue! Don't let @Kira Nerys hear you.

LOL. Hey I said it was weird, so I'm not agreeing that it should be more popular. The one time I experienced it I thought it didn't live up to the hype, so I'm a bit surprised that it's been such a long running hit.

Curious Constance

LOL. Hey I said it was weird, so I'm not agreeing that it should be more popular. The one time I experienced it I thought it didn't live up to the hype, so I'm a bit surprised that it's been such a long running hit.
I'm a bit surprised you're taking the time to post today when there is a new STAR WARS trailer to obsessively watch!!!!

SSG

It doesn't sound anything like him, I don't think it's Luke!!! I think we're supposed to think it's him since they put his image on the screen when the voice played, but I'm betting it's not him.
It was Luke. He is The Last Jedi left after Kylo killed all the rest. They're setting up Luke as bitter, thinking the Jedi way has failed as they have been virtually eliminated. That's why he says "The time for the Jedi is over." Rey will show him that good old Jedi spirit and get him back on the path..

And I think I've used up my nerd quota for today.

Curious Constance

It was Luke. He is The Last Jedi left after Kylo killed all the rest. They're setting up Luke as bitter, thinking the Jedi way has failed as they have been virtually eliminated. That's why he says "The time for the Jedi is over." Rey will show him that good old Jedi spirit and get him back on the path..

And I think I've used up my nerd quota for today.

I'll see your nerd, and raise it two bars.....

First of all, my movie predictions are now at 0 to 123,418.

Second, from something I watched on the "Nerdist" (no judging) they made some good points.

Maybe Luke means, it's time for Jedi to be over, because it's time to move on to bigger and better things. Maybe Jedi don't have it exactly right. Maybe it really is a balance between good and evil. Maybe if Anakin hadn't had to to abandon his mother and could have had her loving influence throughout his life, he wouldn't have turned out the way he did. Maybe the Jedi don't have everything right. And some changes need to happen. Maybe if Jedi didn't have to give up everything that normal human beings crave, they wouldn't abandon it for the dark side!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O

Phroobar

Second, from something I watched on the "Nerdist" (no judging) they made some good points.

Maybe Luke means, it's time for Jedi to be over, because it's time to move on to bigger and better things. Maybe Jedi don't have it exactly right. Maybe it really is a balance between good and evil. Maybe if Anakin hadn't had to to abandon his mother and could have had her loving influence throughout his life, he wouldn't have turned out the way he did. Maybe the Jedi don't have everything right. And some changes need to happen. Maybe if Jedi didn't have to give up everything that normal human beings crave, they wouldn't abandon it for the dark side!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O
Normal human beings crave and acquire things and still go to the dark side.

Stevek

I was listening to Rebel Force Radio (yes, I'm a nerd that listens to a SW podcast) and they were suggesting something similar. The whole concept of "balance" in the Force is about having both dark and light within you and not going to either extreme. It's not about having X much dark side and Y much light side in the universe...the balance we were sold in the movies. If so, they're pretty much throwing George and his SW "ideology" out the window to do their own thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom