Bonus or Extra FastPass from Pirate's Adventures - Treasures of the Seven Seas?

PeckBobb

Original Poster
Do you get an extra FP+ to PotC (or anything else) for completing the TotSS quests?

I don't see anything on Disney's site. But I saw lots of references on old discussion boards.

PeckBobb

Original Poster
This is a very cool event. All those cool decorations in Adventureland? Chances are, they are part of the ToSS quests. The giant clam opens up to talk to you. Skulls in pirate hats on skulls, light up and speak. An upside down row boat magically lifts to reveal treasure. The Ships in a bottle in the gift shop have a battle! My (almost) 7yo son LOVED it. And... you got a FP for PotC. Not a bad trade, given the current 45 minute wait.

PeckBobb

Original Poster
SPOILER: Very good video on the quests. This did help and if you don't let you kids know (unless they get stuck), it's fun for all.

Weather_Lady

Is this something new? My children completed all 7 of the Adventures one afternoon during our last visit (November 2016). They got to keep the maps and souvenir cards (and they had an absolute BALL doing each adventure!), but there was no other "prize " offered or given.

PeckBobb

Original Poster
Is this something new? My children completed all 7 of the Adventures one afternoon during our last visit (November 2016). They got to keep the maps and souvenir cards (and they had an absolute BALL doing each adventure!), but there was no other "prize " offered or given.

No idea. I asked the CM manning the starter hut out of hope, not based on any evidence. I'm not sure it was well known (heck, it wasn't mentioned in that spoiler video I posted, above, and that guy (Freshed Baked), finished all of them!. I had to ask sheepishly, "Is there any reward besides the cards?" And that's when she quietly said "Yes, complete two and you get a FP for PotC."

Every kid will be different, but my kids loved it. They even wanted to complete the others. But we opted for the pool.

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

No idea. I asked the CM manning he starter hut out of hope, not based on any evidence. I'm not sure it was well known (heck, it wasn't mentioned in that spoiler video I pist d above) and I had to ask sheepishly, "Is there any reward besides the cards?" And that's when she quietly said "Yes, complete two and you get a FP for PotC."

Every kid will be different, but my kids loved it. They even wanted to complete the others. But we opted for the pool.

Ah, I see! My kids wouldn't have thought to ask -- not that it mattered, as the fun of the adventures themselves was more than enough recompense for the time they invested. :)

PeckBobb

Original Poster
Yeah, they loved it. And I think of all those times I passed by the decorations , not knowing they were animated.

I don't know which ones were my favorite. Probably the rowboat and the skeleton that came out of the water by the Jungle Cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom