Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

21stamps

I actually enjoy the dance party.. I hope the same idea stays, just different characters.

Mr. Incredible would be great in Move it Shake it.

Kman101

I'd guess either Chip and Dale on Main Street is wrong or they're being removed from Frontierland. I just don't see them meeting in two places.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The auditions page has no help-wanteds for dance party dancers of any character type.

The previous call was for Star Lord, but not for dancing.

And the current call for dancers is for the Hallween Stage show with the Sandersons.

So... it would be a long shot if it were a GotG Dance Party replacement.

21stamps

The auditions page has no help-wanteds for dance party dancers of any character type.

And the current call for dancers is for the Hallween Stage show with the Sandersons.

Do you think it will be restricted to seasonal use? Like Halloween and Christmas parties

Acidsplat

I went to the Magic Kingdom on Veteran's Day in 2015 so it was pretty packed; one of the greatest moments on the trip was when a CM at the stage said something along the lines of "alright everyone, put your hands together and cheer as loud as you can for Frozone!" and no one cheered or applauded and just stared. :joyfull:

RandySavage

Remove the whole ugly stage!
Amen. Fingers crossed. I remember coming across the web 'portfolio' of a college student who designed that TL stage while summer-interning at WDI. No joke. Will never understand how <2% of veteran, professional designers designs will ever get built at WDI, yet somehow intern's amateur designs for stages and snack stands (e.g. riverboat one at DL) go to construction...

wdrive

Dance parties aren't auditioned for, performers aren't given any rehearsals or training for them or specifically casted into them.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Amen. Fingers crossed. I remember coming across the web 'portfolio' of a college student who designed that TL stage while summer-interning at WDI. No joke. Will never understand how <2% of veteran, professional designers designs will ever get built at WDI, yet somehow intern's amateur designs for stages and snack stands (e.g. riverboat one at DL) go to construction...

Perhaps because the Interns design was the cheapest...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom