Nighttime Hogwarts Show Harry Potter Christmas

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It is, in fact, a Macy*s parade. It just isn't the Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade, nor is it even called that. Never has been. It's the Macy*s Holiday Parade. Any confusion or disappointment is on the consumer's end.

I found their characterization of the event to be misleading. I don't regard that as confusion on my part, though, it was indeed disappointing.

And even without the hype, the parade I saw ages ago was pretty weak... not in comparison to a Macy*s' parade, but to a Disney parade. Being number two, they really needed to try harder.

enfant

I'm super excited too! This is my first time going and I've always wished they would do a real Christmas celebration at Hogwarts-- I feel really lucky that I get to go the first year they do!

Bairstow

They should have added a Christmas overlay to Potterland years ago. I can only imagine that JK Rowling was opposed to this for some reason and/or wouldn't approve their plans until they were fine-tuned.

Hopefully a Halloween overlay will be next. These lands are crying out for a slightly-more-sinister overlay to go with Horror Nights.

enfant

That is so cool looking. The books offer a lot of possibilities for Halloween events, too. I hope they do more with it!

JustInTime

They should have added a Christmas overlay to Potterland years ago. I can only imagine that JK Rowling was opposed to this for some reason and/or wouldn't approve their plans until they were fine-tuned.

Hopefully a Halloween overlay will be next. These lands are crying out for a slightly-more-sinister overlay to go with Horror Nights.

The dementor one is terribly underwhelming

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom