Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

prfctlyximprct

I remember seeing a map somewhere on one of these threads (I'm horrible i'm sorry) but it was on overhead view of Tomorrowland and the user showed you could fit an attraction over there. Ways to add building sites to Tomorrowland. I can't find it but hey! This could be a good thing!

Last edited:

Tick Tock

Guardians of the Galaxy Super Dance Party?
Guardians makes sense for that land
Guardians 2 comes out in May, and dancing and music is a pretty big part of those films.
Please, no. Just no. To every bit of this, no. I am so sick of hearing Guardians as being the Alpha & Omega to all entertainment possibilities.

Can't we just hope for a minute that mgmt. decided the noise pollution of dance parties doesn't do a service to the area. Let us enjoy this piece of news if only for a moment.

IanDLBZF

Mr. Incredible and Frozone move to Move it Shake It resolve chip and Dale. Chip and Dale move to town square where stitch met. Stitch move to Tomorrowland.
So that's what will happen? Alternate theory is, with the rumors I've heard about Nick & Judy heading for Epcot, Mr. Incredible and Frozone move to Move It Shake It resolve Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps. Nick & Judy move into Character Spot over at Epcot, and in turn someone replaces Stitch over at Town Square. That's my thinking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom