Boma - breakfast or dinner? and a question

Jess G

Original Poster
I loved Boma ... Hubby on the other hand, not so much. Well he agreed to give it another try and I cannot choose between breakfast or dinner?

If we do end up doing breakfast it will be the "mothers day brunch" how much does that raise the price of it? Also does that mean there will be more options than normal? Or are they just calling it that because they are extending the hours for the day.

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would always go with the dinner option at pretty much every buffet.

The breakfast offerings tend to be pretty much the same regardless of where you are. About the best additions you have at Boma for breakfast are a carving and omelet station and one or two slightly different breakfast items.

Dinner on the other hand will have a good bit more int the way of unique cuisine.

They also have Zebra Domes at dinner and I will always go with the option that includes Zebra Domes.:)

CaptainAmerica

The breakfast offerings tend to be pretty much the same regardless of where you are. About the best additions you have at Boma for breakfast are a carving and omelet station and one or two slightly different breakfast items.
Boma's spinach and goat cheese scrambled eggs are my favorite dish on property.

But I don't eat breakfast anywhere other than my own resort. Nothing to me is worth driving and/or dealing with Disney transportation early in the morning.

Spectro

Never tried breakfast as we are not huge breakfast eaters but will always do boma dinner buffet as it's one of the places in wdw where you can get really nice well spiced and seasoned food. Plus they do zebra domes :p

ExtinctJenn

We've done Boma for breakfast twice now and absolutely loved it. The stuff on the buffet is so different than you find at most places and, like the Poly, the juice is reason enough to go. But, because we'd never done Boma for dinner, we are on this next trip coming up in 11 days (woot). I'd be happy to let you know how it is when we get back. :D

DABIGCHEEZ

Have had both(dinner many times/breakfast once) at Boma... The breakfast is nothing special compared to other breakfast buffets. The dinner at Boma easily outshines any other buffet on property IMO.

disney4life2008

Honestly, I would do both. AKL is an experience in itself. I would give dinner the upper hand though as the entire menu is exotic but lots of family friendly dishes as well. While breakfast is equally amazing, it is really no different than a standard breakfast buffet. You get the juice that is amazing and some african dishes that I do not recall. But I would say dinner

disney4life2008

Boma's spinach and goat cheese scrambled eggs are my favorite dish on property.

But I don't eat breakfast anywhere other than my own resort. Nothing to me is worth driving and/or dealing with Disney transportation early in the morning.

LOL my issue with eating boma breakfast is that I do not want to go to the parks afterwards. I just want to go back to the room and go to sleep.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I just booked a breakfast at Boma. We have been meaning to go back for breakfast or dinner our last couple trips but it kept getting scrapped. Both breakfast and dinner are good, can't go wrong either way!

Jess G

Original Poster
We're only staying at AKL one night and we want to hit Sanaa and Boma ... My choices are Boma dinner night one and Sanaa lunch after check out before we head over to SSR ... or Sanaa dinner night one and boma breakfast when we check out.

wannabeBelle

I prefer breakfast. I have a very un-adventurous palate so the dinner buffet is definitely not my cup of tea as it is too exotic for me. Now Jiko on the other hand, as I can dumb down some of the flavorings and it is perfect for me. Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom