Be Our Guest lunch preorder questions

TwisterMomma

Original Poster
We're less than 30 days out! I'm getting ready to make our Be Our Guest Lunch pre-order and realized I have a ton of questions

• We are on a reservation with my parents, who are not on the Disney Dining Plan, but we are. How will payment work?
  • This is sort of a general question--can a kid's meal credit be split for two snack credits? I think my daughter will want a soup instead of a kid's meal and we want to try cupcakes, so it seems like we should try and do that if we can.
  • Can you change your order in advance once you've placed it online?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Preorders must be paid with one form of payment, either all dining plan credits or cash/charge. If you want to use your credits, you and your parents will need to order your meal upon arrival at BOG. Then you can ask about exchanging a child's meal credit for 2 snacks (I do not think this is allowed, however.)

If you decide to pay cash so you can order in advance (which also alleviates the issue of your daughter wanting soup instead of a kids meal) you can make changes to your pre-order at the register before you pay.

carriebeth

a counter service meal can normally be traded for 3 snack credits used all together at one time/location. So you could try to do that, however, I would not try to preorder and have it all work. You would have to order upon arrival and ask. Be our Guest is different than other counters in some ways. You can not exchange your drink for another item like you can at other locations, etc. All payment on any reservation must be made in one form when you preorder. You can not split a preorder up. I believe you can change your order once its placed. I never tried to but I am pretty sure you can get back into your order and change it.

belledream

You can definitely change your order online before you even arrive at WDW too. I've done this a few times. Very simple.

TwisterMomma

Original Poster
Another question with this--will I get flack if I order one adult meal for my kids to share using a quick service credit? Will they even know if we are ordering in advance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom