Fantasmic! 2.0 Rumors, Speculation, Announcments

yookeroo

Oh, please. She already publicly shamed herself to a much, much wider audience than the dozen or two people scanning through this thread today by putting her full name on the byline at the top of her article.

Which was my point. When you put your name on a byline, whether its a local Community Shopper coupon newspaper or a blog from the planet's most famous entertainment company sent to the entire globe on the Internet, you should double-check your facts and names. And apparently the University of San Francisco doesn't teach that to "Communications" majors.

Oh. OK. Let's point and laugh at her then.

Sorry., it's still a public shaming no matter how few are reading. Over a pretty minor mistake. But let's Google her and check out her LinkedZin profile so we can laugh some more.

Sorry. Still distasteful and petty.

Nland316

Original Poster
Still haven't gotten a clear answer on how Rapunzel fits in - if it's into a new princess medley or if her scene is solo.
Either way, I'm assuming that floating lanterns will be involved?:)
Is it true that safety regulations would prevent the use of drones in the ROA for something like that? So i'd figure it would have to be projection mapping.

stitchcastle

In regards to the snow queen- No, I don't think that F!! will have an appearance from this film.
3134727-750512509.jpg
hey be nice, that person was probably from a country where Disney gave Frozen its proper title.

Friend Like Me is being used for the Aladdin segment. It'll be fun.

Lion King obviously going in the "jungle" slot in the show.

Still haven't gotten a clear answer on how Rapunzel fits in - if it's into a new princess medley or if her scene is solo.

From what rumours I've heard, it sounds like Rapunzel is replacing Snow White in the princess medley

SuddenStorm

hey be nice, that person was probably from a country where Disney gave Frozen its proper title.

Not sure if serious- but that person was making a joke about naming movies after the main characters. It reminded me of all the knockoff animated films that get made in response to Disney animated films.

TP2000

Oh. OK. Let's point and laugh at her then.

Sorry., it's still a public shaming no matter how few are reading. Over a pretty minor mistake. But let's Google her and check out her LinkedZin profile so we can laugh some more.

Sorry. Still distasteful and petty.

Again, she'll survive and thrive, like all "Communications" majors like her. And I'm retired, so petty is my middle name now. It keeps me out of pool halls. :D

Why don't we agree that Disney's blog creators need an editor. Just someone to scan through blog posts and double-check before things are released to the public.

As I said before, that's not her fault that she doesn't have an editor, which is likely the business model Disney uses for these blog creation cubicle hives they have. But that's still a mistake on Disney's part, as we all saw yesterday.

Back to the show...
It seems odd they don't have a return date this late into the spring. June? July? August? Labor Day weekend? I assume that's because the river hasn't been filled and they have no idea how the boats will interact and maneuver around their new environment and track, throwing a monkey wrench into timing and staging for a complicated show like this.

Anyone who has stood in front of Splash Mountain and watched the Columbia disembark all those pirates in the dark knows that half this show plays out on the backside of Tom Sawyer Island. Complicated!

Last edited:

Figments Friend

Indeed.

I spent a memorable evening once sitting on the rear upper deck of the ol' Hungry Bear Resturant a couple of years ago.
Wanted a grab a bite before it became too late in the evening, and the first showing of 'Fantasmic!' was taking place.

I have to say, sitting there on the deck gave you a interesting angle to watch the Show...half backstage.
The best part was the Mark Twain cruising by loaded with all the characters.
It's as if they were all there just for you, as very few people were at the restaurant at that time of night.
Also fun to watch the other units float by in the dark, and the unloading dock action.
:)

I guess those days will be over now for the most part with the new Show and new backstage facilities.
Well, at least the Twain will still be cruising by...

-

Kiwiduck

Hate is such a strong word. Let's just say she's probably my least favorite princess. Other Heigh-Ho I'm not particularly fond of any of the film's songs either.

I bet she's a common least favorite. She's my least favorite too.
I'm going to have to give you both the first two places on my ignore list with this revelation. The horror.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom