Any Good Hollywood Studios Quick Service Options?

Emilylovesdisney

Original Poster
I have a trip planned for May 20-25 for 2 adults. We have the regular dinning plan, and always struggle to find quick service options for lunch in HS. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've also heard that some people take the boat over to boardwalk for lunch. Is that a good idea? If so, what are our options over there!
Thanks for the help! I'm in ultimate planning mode and counting down the days right now! ;)

Captain Barbossa

I have a trip planned for May 20-25 for 2 adults. We have the regular dinning plan, and always struggle to find quick service options for lunch in HS. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've also heard that some people take the boat over to boardwalk for lunch. Is that a good idea? If so, what are our options over there!
Thanks for the help! I'm in ultimate planning mode and counting down the days right now! ;)
My favorite quick service at DHS has to be Catalina Eddie's. You also have Rosie's ALL-American, ABC Commissary, and the Backlot Express.

Otterhead

When lines get long at some of the QS locations, I sometimes visit Min & Bill's Dockside Diner. There's rarely much of a line. The menu rotates a lot but right now I think they have stuff like footlong hot dogs topped with BBQ pork. Good for a quick lunch.

belledream

Backlot Express has some nice Star Wars themed options if that appeals to you. Otherwise, Boardwalk Bakery is one of our favorites and would definitely recommend! You can also walk there instead of boat if you want. ;)

Emilylovesdisney

Original Poster
Backlot Express has some nice Star Wars themed options if that appeals to you. Otherwise, Boardwalk Bakery is one of our favorites and would definitely recommend! You can also walk there instead of boat if you want. ;)

Thank you for the suggestion! I'm leaning towards boardwalk bakery now!

WDWLOYAL1971

I personally enjoy Mama Melrose for italian food and for quick service the ABC Commisary. Enjoy! :happy:

EvilQueen-T

While studios is probably my least favorite place to eat when we do quick serve there we like the chicken club at ABC commissary or the empanadas at fairfax faire.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom