Tickets and magic bands

Justquirky

Original Poster
I have a question. Is it cheaper to buy tickets separately and add them to my Disney expierence app? If I buy tickets on my own but still,stay in a Disney hotel will I still get free magic bands? Or do I have to buy tickets from Disney.com

Rob562

I have a question. Is it cheaper to buy tickets separately and add them to my Disney expierence app? If I buy tickets on my own but still,stay in a Disney hotel will I still get free magic bands? Or do I have to buy tickets from Disney.com

Free MagicBands are a function of your hotel stay, not buying tickets. You could stay in a hotel, never buy tickets, and still get Bands. They're still your room key and room charge, even if you never set foot in a park.

-Rob

EOD K9

Hey Gang, here is a weird question. I haven't purchased tickets recently, but the MDE section says 1 day 1 park option and I can reassign the ticket. Any thoughts?

nickys

Premium Member
Hey Gang, here is a weird question. I haven't purchased tickets recently, but the MDE section says 1 day 1 park option and I can reassign the ticket. Any thoughts?

You mean it's appeared in your MDE account, and you haven't bought it?

EOD K9

Here's a screenshot
14936669035471909702945.jpg

nickys

Premium Member
Does that look legit? @Disneyfalcon What do you think? We have our trip planned for next month.

How did you book your stay? Could it be that it was some kind of deal with a base ticket included per person?

Otherwise, honestly I have no idea. And I don't know what I would do either. Probably think of it a little pixie dust.... but not count on it.

Disneyfalcon

That's weird! I will say, I had a ticket show up for months after I already used it. It was a ticket I bought and upgraded to an annual pass. MDE listed it and the annual pass and said I could reassign it, but when I actually tried to reassign it, I got an error message. I checked at a ticket window to see if it was really there, and they said it wasn't. I called tech support and they were able to remove it from MDE. I'd call them and see if it's really there and unused. :)

EOD K9

That's weird! I will say, I had a ticket show up for months after I already used it. It was a ticket I bought and upgraded to an annual pass. MDE listed it and the annual pass and said I could reassign it, but when I actually tried to reassign it, I got an error message. I checked at a ticket window to see if it was really there, and they said it wasn't. I called tech support and they were able to remove it from MDE. I'd call them and see if it's really there and unused. :)
Thanks Tammy. Calling them was on my to do list, but I didn't think there would be one there unless it was ready to use. By the way, I'd like to hear about your most recent excursion and about your side trip to the Dream.

Disneyfalcon

Thanks Tammy. Calling them was on my to do list, but I didn't think there would be one there unless it was ready to use. By the way, I'd like to hear about your most recent excursion and about your side trip to the Dream.

I thought the same, but mine was definitely not "really" there. :)

It was great! Shoot me an email and I'll tell you all about it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom