Lesson learned

matt9112

Original Poster
Don't use your fastpass selection calendar to determine when your block out dates are.

Normally you cannot reserve anything on days you can't theoretically go to the park due to block out dates however I did....two weeks ago and had no hitch so I didn't think twice bahaha we show up at studios and are told it's a system glitch and we are (in there defence correctly) blocked out.

Guess sea world gets our money today.

matt9112

Original Poster
The MDE app should show you your block-out dates for your specific AP you are using.

Yes....should.....on the calender portion block out dates are grey in this case they where not. Granted i could have looked at the listed dates so lesson learned. Another snag courtesy of 2 billion dollars. But it's ok I snagged sea world passes. Might go to gold in a few weeks anyway. (More so for free photos) I was surprised that sea world passes give you discounts across the board even on alcohol. Disney leans so heavy on the "I'm disney" card to get you to go.

sjhym333

Yes....should.....on the calender portion block out dates are grey in this case they where not. Granted i could have looked at the listed dates so lesson learned. Another snag courtesy of 2 billion dollars. But it's ok I snagged sea world passes. Might go to gold in a few weeks anyway. (More so for free photos) I was surprised that sea world passes give you discounts across the board even on alcohol. Disney leans so heavy on the "I'm disney" card to get you to go.
We love our SeaWorld annual passes. Right now Florida residents can buy a SeaWorld AP and get Aquatica for free for the year. Their discounts are great and we really like the way they treat their AP holders. The current AP lounge (which is closing soon for the addition of a new attraction) has been great with its free water and soda, cell phone charge station, you can order food and there is a customer service rep who can answer questions and help make reservations. Each month they do a different AP perk including get a friend into the park free in September. Their Seven Seas Food and Beer Festival has been great and we love the fact that you can sit in the main area of Food and Beer and they have televisions broadcasting the concerts. It is a great deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom