Goodbye Walt Disney Studio's Park?

orlando678-

Not going to happen, Disney has spend to much money on that park, especially with the more recent additions. It is probably going in the same direction as Hollywood Studios. I've heard rumors of WDSP enhancements which will divide the park into Old Hollywood, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel and Avatar. They will have to enhance a lot of stuff in the park, but this is probably what is going to happen, instead of a complete removal of the park.

Robbiem

I can't see Disney bulldozing the park but I could see a major rebuild to make it Disney quality. Orlando678s post above sounds plausible a movie 'magic kingdom' type park with lands based on movies could work well, although I'd like to add Indy to the mix a version of IJA would be a great addition to the park

orlando678-

I can't see Disney bulldozing the park but I could see a major rebuild to make it Disney quality. Orlando678s post above sounds plausible a movie 'magic kingdom' type park with lands based on movies could work well, although I'd like to add Indy to the mix a version of IJA would be a great addition to the park
although it would be cool, it is very unlikely that Indiana Jones would be added to this line-up in WDSP because of its presence in Disneyland Parc. If another Indy ride ever comes to DLRP, it will most likely be in Adventureland.

Animaniac93-98

Micechat posted a rumour saying that basically everything in the Production Courtyard and Backlot areas (along with the Tram Tour) would be replaced. The recent news regarding CineMagique would support this thinking.

The rest of the park is staying.

Communicora

Premium Member
although it would be cool, it is very unlikely that Indiana Jones would be added to this line-up in WDSP because of its presence in Disneyland Parc. If another Indy ride ever comes to DLRP, it will most likely be in Adventureland.
Honestly, the Indiana Jones ride in DLP should close. It is literally painful to ride and not all that exciting.

orlando678-

Honestly, the Indiana Jones ride in DLP should close. It is literally painful to ride and not all that exciting.
hmm they could, but I think its one of the original rides DLRP should hold on too. Some refurbishing and reimagineering would be great though. It would be cool to have some new effects and a track which switches from going for and backwards. That together with a new Indy ride would give a pretty solid addition to the park

Sir_Cliff

hmm they could, but I think its one of the original rides DLRP should hold on too. Some refurbishing and reimagineering would be great though. It would be cool to have some new effects and a track which switches from going for and backwards. That together with a new Indy ride would give a pretty solid addition to the park
Am I the only person who likes that ride? Sure, it's not Splash Mountain, but it's fun and well-themed!

Animaniac93-98

Am I the only person who likes that ride? Sure, it's not Splash Mountain, but it's fun and well-themed!

If the wait is five minutes or less, I do it. It's OK for what it is. I honestly found RnRC more painful this trip.

But it's no substitute for not having the real Indiana Jones Adventure ride next door. Even putting the coaster indoors with some effects and onboard audio, (not changing anything about the track), would make it much cooler.

dave&di

My OH and I were there this week for the 1st time, I wouldnt do it due to the loop, my OH does all the coaster rides also at wdw, he wasn't impressed...too short, no theming and not a comfortable ride.

EPCOTCenterLover

Given that its far to one end of Adventureland and away from everything else, it should have been a stronger attraction. It's ok to look at but in my opinion, it is one of the least successful attractions an an amazing parc. Overall a disappointment.

Communicora

Premium Member
i like it too, but im just saying that with some updates it would be way better.
Yes, that's a fair point. My sister and I both love roller coasters, but left this one in pain. Right now, your head bangs against the restraints quite violently. I'm not sure what causes that, but most coasters don't have that problem, so it is likely something they could fix.

Sir_Cliff

Yes, that's a fair point. My sister and I both love roller coasters, but left this one in pain. Right now, your head bangs against the restraints quite violently. I'm not sure what causes that, but most coasters don't have that problem, so it is likely something they could fix.
Fair enough and, sure, it could be improved. It is a little rough, too. Though I personally find Space Mountain at DLP a lot more painful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom