A Spirited Valentine ...

FigmentJedi

New Star Wars animated miniseries focused on female characters just announced.

Looks to be Disney's answer to DC Superhero Girls judging from how the announcement article on Entertainment Weekly is prominently featuring the doll line that seems to be designed for the specific purpose of "Little girls don't want Black Series action figures of these strong female role models, so we better go fix that with toys they do want".

fxtrt_pr_reveal_primary_image.jpg

http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/sta.../?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Mike S

What event was that?
I don't know which event you are talking about, but none of the rare chatacters met, just in the Celebration and Parade. As much as I would love to meet most of them though.
I'm talking about that unleash the villains thing at DHS where they had characters like Gantu meeting.
What impressed me the most was the Atlantis and Treasure Planet characters not only being included as the primary representatives of Discoveryland, but giving them new freshly recorded dialog.
If only each of us here had the same influence as a Saudi prince. Oh, the changes we could make :)
Visit it and then judge for yourself!

Stitch in the Tiki Room isn't great, but it isn't awful either. And better than taking it away;
Fantasyland may look dated in parts, but every attraction looks and functions like it opened today;
Mansion is perfect just the way it is;
Tomorrowland may well be stuck in the 80s. But it still looks timeless at the entrance. Much better than whatever was done at the MK;
No, Monsters doesn't belong there. But at least it is a kewl E-Ticket;
TDS is quite breathtaking in parts, although I can argue that DLP and DAK are more beautiful ... even DL until recently. Yes, it is getting a lot of character IP. But Stormrider really wasn't that good ... and the port will be Scandinavia ... Frozen will be part of it, yes.

Like I said, visit and then see how you feel.
So it's gone from "Frozen Land" to a more general Scandinavia like Aladdin in Arabian Coast?
I have seen animation for all the attractions for Nintendo and ... and that is a good guess! :)
The beans. Spill them.

HMF

Looks to be Disney's answer to DC Superhero Girls judging from how the announcement article on Entertainment Weekly is prominently featuring the doll line that seems to be designed for the specific purpose of "Little girls don't want Black Series action figures of these strong female role models, so we better go fix that with toys they do want".

http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/sta.../?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

I really hope this isn't canon.

DDLand

Characters are like ice cream, a few of them are fine, but they crossed the line there. Whoa.

I hope an assembly like that never happens again. Walt Disney World should keep it classy for the 50th, the big cheese and a few others. It should be about the park, not the characters.

Though I guess I could just ride attractions while this would be going on! :D

Sped2424

I'm talking about that unleash the villains thing at DHS where they had characters like Gantu meeting.

If only each of us here had the same influence as a Saudi prince. Oh, the changes we could make :)

So it's gone from "Frozen Land" to a more general Scandinavia like Aladdin in Arabian Coast?

The beans. Spill them.
It was always Scandinavia & Frozen. They just never highlighted the scandinavian portion.

Princess Leia

I would have loved these dolls growing up. My sister and I had little action figures of Luke, Leia, Padmé, and Anakin, but if I was a kid again, I would probably be lunging for the Hoth Leia doll in the toy aisle :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom