HS FP Reservations

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
My FP reservation window opens up tomorrow, so I am trying to get my planning done today. In your experience, are FP reservations needed for any of the shows at HS? For example the Frozen Sign Along or the Beauty and the Beast show?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Not necessarily needed, but the FP for both of those shows will give you better seats as FP holders are let into the theater first. Also, if the park is really crowded, the FP guarantees your admittance to the show whereas some in the standby line might not make it into the theater and have to continue waiting in line for the next performance.

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Thanks. Just not sure if I should use our 3rd FP for the Frozen Sign Along or Tower or Terror. We are going to try to be there at the 8 am magic hour. I don't care so much about the perfect seat, but would like to not miss the show either....

drwadadli

I agree with @Tuvalu . Also with the FP+, you get to stand in a different line. We were able to see both shows without FP+ but we also went during a less crowded time of the year. So, it depends on when you are going. For us, we would rather spend the HS FP+ on TSM, ToT or RnR

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
We are going June 11th. We are using FP for TSM, Star Tours, and then trying to find a third. RnR is out because my 4 year old is too small.

drwadadli

We are going June 11th. We are using FP for TSM, Star Tours, and then trying to find a third. RnR is out because my 4 year old is too small.
Lol....I completely agree and understand why RnR is out. For that then, I would add Frozen or Beauty and the Beast for your 3rd if you could.

cdeev8690

If you really want to see a particular show, get the FP. I was there two weekends ago and if you didn't get to the stand by line early, they filled up, only allowing folks with FPs to enter. This of course is spring break time but the parks will continue to be busy through summer

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
I ended up making the FP reservation for TOT. Husband thought it was silly to use a FP for a show. When I looked, there were day of FP's available for Beauty and Frozen. Our itinerary allows us to get to most shows 20-30 minutes ahead of time, so I figured one way or another we should be good. :)

disneygeek90

I ended up making the FP reservation for TOT. Husband thought it was silly to use a FP for a show. When I looked, there were day of FP's available for Beauty and Frozen. Our itinerary allows us to get to most shows 20-30 minutes ahead of time, so I figured one way or another we should be good. :)

Definitely the better call, IMO. ToT can get to be a very long wait. And, like you said, you can more than likely grab a FP+ for one of the shows the day of. The theaters are large, and even on the busiest of days I don’t see BatB reach capacity often.

drwadadli

I would agree but you mentioned your 4 yo so I thought ToT might be too much too but I agree with your husband. You can always stand in line for a show so use the FP+ for rides

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
I would agree but you mentioned your 4 yo so I thought ToT might be too much too but I agree with your husband. You can always stand in line for a show so use the FP+ for rides
She is pretty brave with everything except loud toilets. :hilarious:

When my son was 4 he went on it and loved it. So we thought we would try with her too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom