Raiders of the Lost Art

Imagineerland

@Basketbuddy101 new art from Project 4 of SYWTBAI - a Main Street C-Ticket
Ride%20Building%20Key_zpsdqw7cfoi.png

Queue_zps4hsounht.png

Vehicle%20copy_zpsc6xxo5ai.png

Tunnel_zps0njq6adi.png

What are the last three rendered in? The car especially looks great.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Some great art from one of our new members @D Hindley

Storybook Canals for the Club 32 Fantasyland
13-jpg.198758

Douglas this is a thread where we chronicle all the art on the forums -- just so they are consolidating in one place and people can see all the artistic talent on the forums. So if you have any more art from the past I'm sure we'd all love to see it! :)

D Hulk

Artwork from the past! This is my biggest theme park design project to date: Buyan Park, an independent park created for St. Petersburg, and themed around Russian folklore and fairy tales. I'm very proud of my work on this - no Disney, no IPs, and distinctive from Disney Parks despite the focus on Old World fairy tales. I created illustrations for each land, shown below...

204_zps6abqlxey.jpg

305_zpsy6ouofnb.jpg

405_zpsonrzityy.jpg

501_zpsxxqswkth.jpg

605_zpsb1x0u5ws.jpg

705_zpsgixkjdqb.jpg

805_zpsx4hncg1u.jpg

kap91

Artwork from the past! This is my biggest theme park design project to date: Buyan Park, an independent park created for St. Petersburg, and themed around Russian folklore and fairy tales. I'm very proud of my work on this - no Disney, no IPs, and distinctive from Disney Parks despite the focus on Old World fairy tales. I created illustrations for each land, shown below...

204_zps6abqlxey.jpg

305_zpsy6ouofnb.jpg

405_zpsonrzityy.jpg

501_zpsxxqswkth.jpg

605_zpsb1x0u5ws.jpg

705_zpsgixkjdqb.jpg

805_zpsx4hncg1u.jpg
What did you make those in and how? They're fantastic.

kap91

Thanks, @kap91! The initial drawings were done by hand with pencil and then cheap Bic pen. Then they're scanned and colored in Photoshop. Lots of careful preplanning and measuring preceded all of this.
I just never understand how people color so precisely in photoshop - I always get ugly digital brush marks and go outside lines - you have like perfect gradients.

StevenU

204_zps6abqlxey.jpg

305_zpsy6ouofnb.jpg

405_zpsonrzityy.jpg

501_zpsxxqswkth.jpg

605_zpsb1x0u5ws.jpg

705_zpsgixkjdqb.jpg

805_zpsx4hncg1u.jpg
Amazing!

kmbmw777

204_zps6abqlxey.jpg

305_zpsy6ouofnb.jpg

405_zpsonrzityy.jpg

501_zpsxxqswkth.jpg

605_zpsb1x0u5ws.jpg

705_zpsgixkjdqb.jpg

805_zpsx4hncg1u.jpg
Holy God. This is amazingly beautiful

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom