Multiple Parking Passes

ThrillShow03

Original Poster
We will be staying in a Grand Villa at Animal Kingdom with me, my wife, our daughter, my parents, and my grandmother. We are looking at renting two cars and I was wonder if they would give us two parking passes if requested since we are staying in a 3 bedroom villa with 5 adults.
Thanks for any info!

rob0519

We've had overnight guests who live in Tampa while we were at the Contemporary several times. It was never a problem for up to get them parking. It's not uncommon for larger parties to have more than one car. I doubt there will be a problem. Just call Guest Services. This should be an easy question for them.

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
We will be staying in a Grand Villa at Animal Kingdom with me, my wife, our daughter, my parents, and my grandmother. We are looking at renting two cars and I was wonder if they would give us two parking passes if requested since we are staying in a 3 bedroom villa with 5 adults.
Thanks for any info!

We've had overnight guests who live in Tampa while we were at the Contemporary several times. It was never a problem for up to get them parking. It's not uncommon for larger parties to have more than one car. I doubt there will be a problem. Just call Guest Services. This should be an easy question for them.

We have stayed many times in many different types of Disney resorts and had no issue getting 2 or 3 parking passes.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thanks for any info!
Parking passes are not issued anymore. MagicBands are scanned to get into resorts and the parks now. You'll have no issues with two cars.

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
Parking passes are not issued anymore. MagicBands are scanned to get into resorts and the parks now. You'll have no issues with two cars.

We just stayed this past week and they still offer them. While yes you can use your bands at the resort for the gates, many guest use the passes for parking at the parks.

correcaminos

We just stayed this past week and they still offer them. While yes you can use your bands at the resort for the gates, many guest use the passes for parking at the parks.
We haven't been offered one or seen them since our Oct 2015 trip. Always makes me a little nervous but didn't have it for BCV even and they are tight with the parking. Guess they turn enough people away now at the gates as we didn't see any on any cars in the DVC lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom