deleted

jrhwdw

PTN is NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! OMG
you-have-to-stop.gif
Then why is DL not working their buts off referbing PTN? Sounds like its just sitting there, not even starting getting work done. HOPEFULLY it's not in a Florida style tent!

Curious Constance

I agree. But I think Disney just likes to have several "new" things to roll out at once so it whips up more of a frenzy. Disney loves a good frenzy.
I made that comment as an agreement to your original comment. People think MSEP is staying because it's driving people to the park, but PTN will drive just as many people when it makes it's return. :)

But yes, PTN and Fantasmic together will make for a fantastic bump in the otherwise "lull" in attendance when school starts back up.

Sounds like a nightmare to me though.

drizgirl

I made that comment as an agreement to your original comment. People think MSEP is staying because it's driving people to the park, but PTN will drive just as many people when it makes it's return. :)

But yes, PTN and Fantasmic together will make for a fantastic bump in the otherwise "lull" in attendance when school starts back up.

Sounds like a nightmare to me though.
Right there with you. Any time Disney gears up for a new frenzy, that's my cue to stay home. ;) For a while anyway.

mikenatcity1

I'm a little excited that MSEP has been extended...I only wish it would be extended another month after...only because of a family emergency i've had to cancel my birthday trip in June and D23 and wanted desperately to see the parade in its original location (i'll be there the week before the Halloween parties start).

Figment82

I ended up seeing the parade 5 times last weekend. It was wonderful to finally see it in its "home" park, after having previously seen it in WDW, DCA, and DLP. Maybe I was delirious from the sleepless nights we had spent in Joshua Tree beforehand, but I totally teared up when the announcement started and the train apeared through the gate and rounded Town Square.

The route was packed and it was great to see so many people getting into it and enjoying themselves. Having the drum reverted back to its original text was awesome (even with its visible "scars"). I'm so glad I was able to make the trip out to see it. I love PTN, but MSEP will always hold a very special place in my heart!

Last edited:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ok, question for the DLR experts/insiders: Is Paint the Night going to be back only for "Holidays 2017" and then MSEP will return? It seems rather ridiculous for TDA to spend the time and money to rehab the parade if it's only going to be used for a couple of months.

drizgirl

Ok, question for the DLR experts/insiders: Is Paint the Night going to be back only for "Holidays 2017" and then MSEP will return? It seems rather ridiculous for TDA to spend the time and money to rehab the parade if it's only going to be used for a couple of months.
They said MSEP was back to say farewell.

Now..... whether you believe that this time is another story. ;)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
We all know that Disney rarely does what it says and says what it does. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the MSEP in it's original location and all spiffed up, but it just needs to be retired permanently and PTN back running its regular schedule.

drizgirl

We all know that Disney rarely does what it says and says what it does. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the MSEP in it's original location and all spiffed up, but it just needs to be retired permanently and PTN back running its regular schedule.
I wish they had given MSEP a year to say goodbye so people who can't get there early in the year might get a chance to see it.

TTA94

That certain site is reporting Paint the Night has been packed up in preparation for shipping somewhere. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Even if it's true. Has to be Shanghai or Paris. HEA at WDW Just debuted and is very popular.

jrhwdw

Even if it's true. Has to be Shanghai or Paris. HEA at WDW Just debuted and is very popular.
Granted, I'm no insider but I can't imagine PTN(If True), HEA and OUAT would be much different Crowd wise than MSEP, CTM and Wishes.

This is a BIG development if PTN really is packed up and about to pull out of DL. The next step is another story

I wonder what this does to MSEP (if true)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom